Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
As many of you are surely aware, Bobbi Christina Brown, the daughter of the late and greatly missed Whitney Houston, was found face – down and unresponsive in a bath-tub filled with water in a way eerily reminiscent of the death of her mother some three years ago.

She is currently in a medically-induced coma on a respirator. Doctors fear she has suffered irreversible brain damage due to hypoxia and may never regain full consciousness.

This is a tragedy of rare proportions, as she had great potential to follow in her mother’s footsteps as a musical artist and so partially restore the void in our collective hearts left by the untimely loss of our dear Whitney.

I cannot describe my personal feelings of loss and regret of this great disaster -

except to channel the shade of the late, great Sam Kinison (PBUH); who similarly suffered an ironic death at the hands of a 17 year old drunk driver- and because he would not wear a God-Damned seat belt.

Well, here we go-
Here’s Sam.

“Well, Bobbi, I hear you screwed up a few days ago. I can’t understand why you did this, you had it ALL!! YOU HAD EVERYTHING!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

You were on top of the heap, girl. You were living the American Dream that most of us can only WISH for. You had a musical career guaran-loving-teed by the tear-drenched money of your crack-addled mother’s devoted fans. You had a loving husband and a solid income from mom’s residuals so you could pursue your “artistic visions” without actually having to hold down a loving JOB LIKE THE REST OF US!

YOUR LIFE WAS MADE OF loving GOLD AND YOU THREW IT AWAY!!!

What? What’s that?

You say you were afraid of failure? You just couldn’t face the fame? You couldn’t do justice to Mom’s legend? You thought the market for doped-up yowling Negresses was full-up? Did that stop Janet Jackson?

Did you spare one thought for your loved ones?
YOU BROKE YOUR HUSBAND’S HEART! HE’LL NEVER BE THE SAME! HE’LL DIE A BROKEN MAN!!! FOR THE REST OF HIS loving LIFE, HE’LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE MEMORY OF FINDING YOUR INERT SOGGY rear end IN A BATHTUB!! HE’LL NEVER BATHE AGAIN WITHOUT RE-LIVING THE HORROR!!! YOU HEARTLESS SELFISH WHORE!!!

At least you didn’t make your Mom cry, ‘cause you know, she’s ALREADY DEAD!!!

You weak-assed loser oval office, THOUSANDS OF ARTISTS SUCCEEDED WITH A FRACTION OF THE RESOURCES YOU INHERITED FOR FREE!

I started out as a loving DOORMAN AT THE loving COMEDY CLUB AT THREE BUCKS AN HOUR! I LIVED OFF OF SCRAPS I STOLE FROM THE TABLES AND loving RAMEN NOODLES! I HAD poo poo, I HAD DICK, I HAD NOTHING, AND LOOK AT WHAT I MADE OF THOSE SCRAPS!

And what about the millions of dollars that get used up as your mindless body is maintained on life support for years? Dollars that could have been spent on the homeless, or curing little kid’s cancers, or feeding mewling little orphans? Did you think of that, you USELESS SLAB OF MEAT!!!

THE HOSPITAL SHOULD AUCTION JOYRIDES ON YOUR SENSELESS rear end ON EBAY TO COVER THE BILLS AT $1000 A LAY!!! FOR THE ORPHANS!!! FOR THE loving ORPHANS!!!

What would you care- you’re BRAIN DEAD!! YOU’LL NEVER KNOW!!

Whooo. Okay. That’s what about all I got to say.

See ya soon down here in Comedy Hell!
Whitney’s sitting on my dick right now, and when you get here after they finally pull the plug on your comatose rear end, we’ll take turns BEATING THE LIVING poo poo OUT OF YOU, YOU SPOILED LOSER oval office-
FOREVER !!!
AAAAAAHHH!!!”
I think Sam speaks for us all.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

hi zimboe

landy.
zimboe, you don't look so hot. What happened?

Stormyish

no zimboe

zimboe

I'm literally retarded
Some people think I'm a cynic.

I do.

Dammit.

Looke

hey zimboe

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Looke posted:

hey zimboe

bwatts

welcome home, zimboe

playground tough
ahaha holy poo poo

Dr Cheeto
#yesallzimboes

bog pixie

zimboe i love you. im sorry about the forums cancer

zimboe

I'm literally retarded
So how do I cure this forums cancer poo poo? I can't see my own posts.
I'm half blind- this is discriminationionion, that's what it is.

What?
I gotta give the 'Tax another 5.95? WELL SON OF A BI-
You dime-biting greedy bastards.

I'll pay it, I guess.
You win, Lowtax.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Feb 2, 2015

Dammit.

zimboe

I'm literally retarded

Bull Runner posted:

zimboe, you don't look so hot. What happened?

What, you can see me?
Gotta put a piece of tape over this traitor webcam.

Dammit.

ron color
zimbone hows it going

cuntman.net

:swoon:

cuntman.net

everyone who voted this thread something other than 5, please go back and change your vote to 5

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i missed zimboe

DemonToadGoat

Sleepy Owl posted:

everyone who voted this thread something other than 5, please go back and change your vote to 5

I was told my vote was the best the forum ever saw, so I'm not changing it

FluffieDuckie

DemonToadGoat posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tao of lmao

Sleepy Owl posted:

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i missed zimboe

cuntman.net

DemonToadGoat posted:

yes but just imagien how much better it could be

weird

by zen death robot

go back to gbs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

MasterCard posted:

go back to gbs

:(
i dont even post in gbs

SIDS Vicious

wow zimboe

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
heh

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

someone please remove our friend zimboes forums cancer

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i think i can cure him. i i think i cure zimboe's cancer.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot

WetNightmare posted:

i think i can cure him. i i think i cure zimboe's cancer.

can i have it instead

----------------

tao of lmao

admins please give mastercard forums cancer and reset my postcount to zero tia

posting smiling

Garbage Person posted:

admins please give mastercard forums cancer and reset my postcount to zero tia

i queued zimboe for chemo, and mastercard for cancer, but i can't do anything about postcount :(

posting smiling

MasterCard posted:

can i have it instead

by the way, speak now if this was a classic byob goof, because i can still retract the request before an admin approves it

weird

by zen death robot
i want forums cancer, sincerely and desperately

----------------

pogi

MasterCard posted:

can i have it instead

Mastercard...

posting smiling

MasterCard posted:

i want forums cancer, sincerely and desperately

purrrrfect

i am he

blub has wanted forums cancer for as long as i can remember.. he's the real deal.

weird

by zen death robot
omg

----------------

Grass Effect

:eyepop:

posting smiling

congratulations :bravo:

tao of lmao

you did it! i've never been happier for blub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

whoa

• Locked thread