Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Um, in Whiplash when they show the home video of the kid saying "Hey dad, look at my paradiddle" he does not play a paradiddle and my immersion just shattered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i really like the film submarine by ricard ayoade. go watch it

Miss Psychosis

bwatts posted:

:)

joke_explainer

Nah man. I only like bad stuff. Good movies? No way.

{metapost meme}

deep dish peat moss

Whiplash was well done and yeah the music was great but I don't know how many times I can watch the "hard-rear end teacher pushes his student until the point of breaking and then his student becomes the best" meme in movies.

deep dish peat moss

also how come that guy's fingers kept bleeding after just 1 song. Come on man. I've played drums and it's not that bad. Wear a glove if you really have a problem.

deep dish peat moss

JK Simmons is terrifying. I'm scared of him. I tape his picture to cigarette packs to helps top smoking.

heard u like girls

Security Drone posted:

Nah man. I only like bad stuff. Good movies? No way.

{metapost meme}

----------------

Afro Doug

bwatts posted:

also the movie "the double"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Afro Doug posted:

also the movie "the double"

Didn't realize until just now that was richard ayoade too, it was good.

• Locked thread