Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

Its the persona five trailer. they showed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

they showed some platforming so it looks like no more random dungeons ftw.. unless theres just non random floors like in persona 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i like the sleepy atmosphere of 4 better so far but i bet this is gonna be even more fun to play

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

Naoto with Suspenders, and playable nanako.

also yukiko is there but who gives a poo poo about her

yukiko is mny favourite jew

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
what about a system where like enemies a certain amount of lvls lower than u are just str8 up removed from the game and there drops are added to some secret shop that sells them or something. ultimate enemies with rare + powerful drops could be made max lvl so you couldnt cheat for their drops or w/e as well.. that would solve : encounter rate against low lvl enemies, grinding for frustrating drops for completionists etc, whateever.. just something i thought of randomly..

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
helo, im some retard on an internet forum and this is how I would design a game even thiough its not my job and i dont have the relevant skills haha

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
tartarus was 10000000 times worse than persona 4s dungeons

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
persona 4 dungeons had kewl themes like the snes style one and heaven etc

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
not to mention at least persona 4 had a puzzle in every dungeon as well. they werent the greatest puzzles of all time exactly but i bet persona 5 will have good ones since atlus just made persona q and that has good puzzles in it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i also didn't mind tartarus because i love epic towers in videogames

adventurefeel FTW

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

so apparently all that cool-looking gameplay footage? that was taken from the PS3 version.

cool. maybe its being developed for the ps3 + just ported over to ps4 for the sake of having it on both consoles

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i was hoping that the ps4 version wouldnt have a bunch of stuff missing in the ps3 version since i bought my ps3 in the first place when p5 was first announced..

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats wrong with rhythm games

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
y is this thread so miserable. its freaking persona 5

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thuly posted:

Yeah I like diablo. Dota is trash garbage.

I just don't get the smt-verse. There's this rainbow coalition of mythological creatures that JoJo up with animes because ???

I played like 15 hours of the second sRPG on DS and I'm not really sure what was going on other than vaguely apocalyptic seventh-herald-sounds stuff going on but nobody relevant was dying and my dude was an rear end in a top hat with a possessed computer, and dating sim sections were some alternate advancement path.

people with generally good opinions keep saying its good but gently caress if i can tell why

thats a completely different game -_-

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

yospos QQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

if you want to fit in with the yospos boys you could get this

lol. i like my normal av though

• Locked thread