Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ok

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

there used to be more weird sexuality based monsters to try to get into the heads of its confused teenage target audience and make them more uncomfortable. this thing knocked gordon over and hosed him to death. it was called mr. friendly

i can't exactly remember the story but someone introduced an artist to gabe newell and the guy flipped out his book w/ this and the gonarch and the guy who introduced him to gaben was embarassed and about to apologize but gaben was like "hell yeah show me more"

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hg12NqQAl18#t=14

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Doctor Goat posted:

there used to be more weird sexuality based monsters to try to get into the heads of its confused teenage target audience and make them more uncomfortable. this thing knocked gordon over and hosed him to death. it was called mr. friendly

i can't exactly remember the story but someone introduced an artist to gabe newell and the guy flipped out his book w/ this and the gonarch and the guy who introduced him to gaben was embarassed and about to apologize but gaben was like "hell yeah show me more"

I remember that story from Raising the Bar. Cool book.

• Locked thread