Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
I'm a philosophy teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will

Miss Psychosis posted:

Thoughts on Marxism?

I think it's great

yeah actually they will
First o fall let me say that being a philosophy teacher [I'm a philosophy teacher by trade] is super lovely. I hate it and I want to die constantly. Strangers spit at me in the street and taxis open their doors for me but speed away as soon as I try to get in the taxi. I am the worst person in the world. I am a crap heap of a man. When I go into a library all the books I touch turn into magazines.

yeah actually they will

dogcrash truther posted:

How did you become a philosophy teacher?

It was my ironic punishment [think the movie "Saw"] for loudly and repeatedly saying that I never wanted to become the worst version of myself

yeah actually they will

Momohime Katsumi posted:

Gom and I previously agreed that he would handle the funny posting and I would handle the sincere posting in this thread, just so we're clear.

I reflexively disagree, and will now only realpost in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
I haven't eaten dinner yet tonight. I'm tired, so I might just skip it and get an early night's sleep.

• Locked thread