Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I'm about 15 levels into a Diablo 3 character, I haven't played all the classes yet so seeing what the crusader is about.

tonight I'm picking up my fifth (I think) play of Disco Elysium after a pretty good break from it. was trying to get torque dork to trigger but I must have missed one of the dialogue ques at some point. I need to stop playing this when I'm drinking. Still going to try and get the ultra liberal spirit quest so I'll keep rolling with this file.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Farecoal

There he go

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

lol wut. still confused. i own the first one on steam

I think I get it, but wow what a dumb way to sell a video game. Or maybe it's smart and I'm just not enough of a sociopath businessman

EVIL Gibson

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:

biosterous posted:

whoa those graphics look very different to when i played last week, did i miss an option to change them or is that a mod

oh no. I was using a HD mod someone made.

Farecoal posted:

I think I get it, but wow what a dumb way to sell a video game. Or maybe it's smart and I'm just not enough of a sociopath businessman

2010-2016 was a weird time

make that 2006 when the Horse Armor DLC came out for Oblivion. That was the flash point of really lovely game marketing/upselling

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jan 17, 2023

itry

Reserve the date... but for video games? :confused:

biosterous

small props to bethesda, a few years after horse armour dlc, on april 1st, there was a sale on all the other dlcs for oblivion, but they increased the price for the horse armour

a good joke imo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Farecoal

There he go
I was referring to Hitman, but I also remember the way Ubisoft tried to hype the first Watch Dogs. And then it came out and it was decisively mediocre :lol:

Farecoal

There he go
I'm playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I'm annoyed there's no option to turn friendly fire off, but on the other hand watching all my party members do synchronized pratfalls on a grease puddle is incredible

itry

If you want to deal with mods, this one seems to offer a no AoE/any friendly fire option - https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/26

Farecoal

There he go

itry posted:

If you want to deal with mods, this one seems to offer a no AoE/any friendly fire option - https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/26

Thanks, not sure why I didn't think of mods.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Persona 4 Golden releases on game pass here in just three hours and I could not be more pumped to return to the peaceful seaside village of Inaba :atlus:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

Persona 4 Golden releases on game pass here in just three hours and I could not be more pumped to return to the peaceful seaside village of Inaba :atlus:

plz review i need to play this game again and finally beat it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

plz review i need to play this game again and finally beat it

will do. should only take 200 hours or so :zpatriot:

Farecoal

There he go
PC port is good, though there is (of course) a great mod that adds a bunch of little things like fast travel and 8-bit versions of the battle themes in one of the dungeons Mitsuo's. I can't remember the name but I'll look it up when I get home

Here it is: https://www.nexusmods.com/persona4golden/mods/11

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 19, 2023

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

:neckbeard: so excite rn

Finger Prince

I got the Lemmings mobile game, which is actually pretty decent, and even though it doesn't play the Lemmings theme song, it plays in my head during and long after playing the game.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I got the Lemmings mobile game, which is actually pretty decent, and even though it doesn't play the Lemmings theme song, it plays in my head during and long after playing the game.

seems like I played that a couple years ago and liked it. not having the theme song is a travesty however

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
WHOA I HAD NO IDEA YOU CAN KICK DIRT INTO HOLES WITH Y INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR SHOVEL FILLING EM

in animal crossing i mean

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Soul Hackers 2 : what if a Vita SMT game was also very fun and has good characters. Side quests are really worth doing in this one, which is weird to say

Areola Grande

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Soul Hackers 2 : what if a Vita SMT game was also very fun and has good characters. Side quests are really worth doing in this one, which is weird to say

It's a drat good game :atlus:

StupidSexyMothman

i started playing a plague tale: requiem and i forgot how accurately this series represents their "everything revolves around me" 5-year old and the 15 year old's "parents just dont understand" angst

Scuba Trooper

im playing resident evil 2 (the remake). i never actually played the original. im currently stuck in a room im too stupid to escape. feels good

Quadramind

Scuba Trooper posted:

im playing resident evil 2 (the remake). i never actually played the original. im currently stuck in a room im too stupid to escape. feels good

This is what it is to master dhukka. Aren't we all simply stuck in a room we're too stupid to escape? Doesn't it feel good?

Ouch! I am trapped. Haha!

ily games

Scuba Trooper

before i escaped the police station (i assume i get to go back and collect poo poo i missed, otherwise RIP that machine gun that i have a million rounds for) i forgot how to get back to the chief's office so i was just running around avoiding the big trench coat man (you get a cheevo if you pop his hat off) for like 20 minutes

Ass-penny

pouring one out for the machine gun

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

for sale: machine gun. never fired.

sb hermit

rear end-penny posted:

for sale: machine gun. never fired.

oof

Farecoal

There he go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbRlIHfZ7Xs

Quadramind

I've been playing a load of Slice & Dice on my phone. Got the perfect op mana build going with a statue pumping out +4 every roll. Immediately come up against boss with mana burn. Ouch.

Farecoal

There he go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLurAhsqXWc

This is maybe the first time in more than a decade a trailer of a game actually made me interested

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Farecoal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLurAhsqXWc

This is maybe the first time in more than a decade a trailer of a game actually made me interested

oh that looks schneat

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Scuba Trooper

update: i got out of the room in re2. i found a ledge to climb down. now i gotta save this lil girl again

Heather Papps

hello friend

the new zelda comes out in like a hundred days, and while playing a bit of botw again in prep i came up with a really good, at least to my brain, reason for weapon durability in botw. link is clearly way stronger than a normal hylian. the boulder breaker description says that a big ol goron can swing it but a hylian would need an immense amount of strength to pick it up, and link swings it like any other two handed weapon.

weapons in botw don't break under normal use, but link is swinging them so hard that they do. you can block a moblin all day and i'm pretty sure his weapon will never break. i have not tested this.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Kenshi's on sale at the moment, should i get it? let's ignore the fact that i'm highly unlikely to get the time to play it any time soon

kalel

last week I discovered stardew valley and it's ruining my life

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

kalel posted:

last week I discovered stardew valley and it's ruining my life

awwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit rip in peace

Farecoal

There he go

Dr. Honked posted:

Kenshi's on sale at the moment, should i get it? let's ignore the fact that i'm highly unlikely to get the time to play it any time soon

Well they're working on a sequel, but otherwise yes.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
it's payday and i got a pay rise so hell yeah i'm gonna buy vidya games

i tried the demo of The Last Starship at lunchtime and it clearly needs a lot more work before it's done, but it's hella promising. i can see myself playing the poo poo out of that when it's a bit more mature

it's by the Prison Architect people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry

Dr. Honked posted:

If you watched some longplays and think it looks fun, then sure. But, imo, it's barely a game. It's more like somebody made some map-making tools, got bored with the map making process, and sometime later decided to sprinkle extremely basic NPC's and some combat and called it a day.