Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

Quadramind posted:

Anyone want a key for Disco Elysium?

me please. it's been on my list for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Finally beat Elden Ring. Turns out Waluigi wasn't in it at all. A real missed opportunity IMHO.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Finally beat Elden Ring. Turns out Waluigi wasn't in it at all. A real missed opportunity IMHO.

DLC is on the way, there's still time for FromSoft to make the right moves

Philippe

(she/her)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

what ending did you get

Prof. Crocodile

Philippe posted:

what ending did you get

So basically I accidentally married a moon witch, and she yoinked my godhood out from under me at the last minute and the world will be full of darkness and cold because the moon is God now.

According to the internet this what passes for a 'good' ending in Elden Ring.

Prof. Crocodile

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

DLC is on the way, there's still time for FromSoft to make the right moves

:fingerscrossed:

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I really really wanna play the new armored core game
sounds like they finally nailed it

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

kalel

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:fingerscrossed:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Sarah Cenia posted:

I really really wanna play the new armored core game
sounds like they finally nailed it

got it day 1 when it came out. absolutely glorious, every mission was a banger and you had to, Nier Automata style, play it multiple times to get the whole story. future classic.

Farecoal

There he go

Prof. Crocodile posted:

So basically I accidentally married a moon witch, and she yoinked my godhood out from under me at the last minute and the world will be full of darkness and cold because the moon is God now.

According to the internet this what passes for a 'good' ending in Elden Ring.

That ending suffered from pretty bad translation errors that have never been fixed. How that happened in a near AAA game and how it's never been fixed is bizarre to me

RavenousScoot

remembered that alien hominid invasion came out and picked it up for couch co-op the other night

it's alright from the little we played but the screen is way too busy and there's no readability to what's going on
keeping track of your character is confusing, nevermind everything else, and there's so much purple

did a little singleplayer after and it's more manageable, but would surely be more fun with people
online co-op might work since I'd imagine the camera can stay focused on your character instead of everyone at once, but I don't think anyone's even aware the game exists or that they finally ported the original to pc

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Finger Prince

I can't believe helldivers 2 was only $50 Canadian. It's so good and so fun! I know the server capacity issue is a meme now, but I haven't had any trouble logging on.
I spent most of the day yesterday playing and I love how it's the kind of game you can invest some time in if you want, or if you just want to jump on for an hour or so of wanton violence after work, you can do that too.
I'm sure there's try-hards out there like in any game, but so far everyone is mostly not annoying. I had one rando, who was the only one on voice chat, complaining about how people weren't respawning him quick enough for his liking. I kind of feel like enabling my mic and saying something like "voice chat is a frivolous distraction and an enemy to the spread of democracy! Maintain radio silence, soldier!"

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
Do you guys remember Glover? Do you think he gave adequate handjobs?

RavenousScoot

Gaylor Moon posted:

I hear Ristar's who you really wanna see

Previous:

code:
kalel

Gaylor Moon posted:

I was just speaking to my friend about it. it's been in the back of my mind since then. I'm gonna play it

but to answer your question, you'd experience 5 seconds of pure bliss sandwiched between twenty minutes of awkward fumbling, stop-and-going, and oopsidaisie's

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Gaylor Moon posted:

not even remotely

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

more falafel please

forums poster

he'd just be jumping up and down all the time, the glove is his entire body.

unless one of the fingers is his "hand" and in that case there's not enough dexterity for a good hj

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

kalel posted:

me please. it's been on my list for years

let us know how it goes :munch:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
remember that there's nothing such thing as a bad dice roll

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

more falafel please

forums poster

last night i was doing stuff in the cathedral ward in bloodborne and saw a thing on the ground that looked like your blood echoes drop if you die from fall damage or something so i just went and picked it up except it was a summon bell and then all of a sudden i had another person with me so i kinda sorta accidentally first-tried vicar amelia. then read the walkthrough where it said "make sure you do all the optional areas before you kill vicar amelia because that triggers night and makes a bunch of stuff harder!" so, whoops

more falafel please

forums poster

also holy poo poo there's so many bloodstone shards now. gonna just start upgrading weapons i've never used to +3 i guess?

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

last night i was doing stuff in the cathedral ward in bloodborne and saw a thing on the ground that looked like your blood echoes drop if you die from fall damage or something so i just went and picked it up except it was a summon bell and then all of a sudden i had another person with me so i kinda sorta accidentally first-tried vicar amelia. then read the walkthrough where it said "make sure you do all the optional areas before you kill vicar amelia because that triggers night and makes a bunch of stuff harder!" so, whoops

more falafel please posted:

also holy poo poo there's so many bloodstone shards now. gonna just start upgrading weapons i've never used to +3 i guess?

Happy to hear you succumbing to the disorienting rush of playing a From Software game. :respek:

kalel

mfp is becoming blood-drunk tbqh

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

lol I played BB last night and was loving around in cathedral ward and old yharnam

killed bsb for a few folks for kicks cuz old yharnam was a complete brick wall for me in the past and it felt great to steamroll

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
FF7 rebirth comes out today and I'm not able to play until it comes to PC nnfngggg. I am v jealous and want am gonna try my hardest to avoid spoilers, bleh

Finger Prince

Gaylor Moon posted:

FF7 rebirth comes out today and I'm not able to play until it comes to PC nnfngggg. I am v jealous and want am gonna try my hardest to avoid spoilers, bleh

I've been looking forward to this for so long. The first installment was amazing.

kalel

I've also been playing BB on and off this past week. decided to ballroom blitz my way to the bowblade because my character is based off my gf and that's her favorite weapon type

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Finger Prince posted:

I can't believe helldivers 2 was only $50 Canadian. It's so good and so fun! I know the server capacity issue is a meme now, but I haven't had any trouble logging on.
I spent most of the day yesterday playing and I love how it's the kind of game you can invest some time in if you want, or if you just want to jump on for an hour or so of wanton violence after work, you can do that too.
I'm sure there's try-hards out there like in any game, but so far everyone is mostly not annoying. I had one rando, who was the only one on voice chat, complaining about how people weren't respawning him quick enough for his liking. I kind of feel like enabling my mic and saying something like "voice chat is a frivolous distraction and an enemy to the spread of democracy! Maintain radio silence, soldier!"

It's the only game I've been playing for like a week, and while it's not a lot of hours (maybe 8?) It is so much fun.

The try hards are really, really weird to me, the game doesn't reward you at all for being in the top percentile or whatever, you get the same reward at the end as the dude that blew himself up on his own mines 5 times in a game. Why don't they just relax and have fun?

Also the breaker shotgun is op, the guard dog is op, and eagle strikes feel so badass

I may just be a nameless cog in the machinery, but I'll spill oil for democracy right up until I die to my own airstrike

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
ahhh I wanna play helldivers but my graphics card is like a gtx480 or somethin lol

I don't wanna pay 60bux for the switch expansion pack but I do want a chill RPG. I can't really find anything in the $20 range other than star dew valley, which I have
blehhh

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Ass-penny

started playing the Resident Evil 2 remake. and Dead Island 2. they both get kind of rugged in different ways

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sarah Cenia posted:

ahhh I wanna play helldivers but my graphics card is like a gtx480 or somethin lol

I don't wanna pay 60bux for the switch expansion pack but I do want a chill RPG. I can't really find anything in the $20 range other than star dew valley, which I have
blehhh

I just got rune factory 5 for $20 but am only like an hour into it and have not played any of the others in the series

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Spiderman 2? more like, it's Spiderman, Too. It's fine, just the exact same as the previous game(s). Controls feel sloppier somehow? i dunno, just not hitting the same

more falafel please

forums poster

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Spiderman 2? more like, it's Spiderman, Too. It's fine, just the exact same as the previous game(s). Controls feel sloppier somehow? i dunno, just not hitting the same

so i just played all 3 over the course of a couple months. going from spiderman 1 to miles, you get almost your entire kit of abilities from the first game at the start. starting 2 after that felt like a power dropoff that took a while to build back. there's a, uh, pivotal moment (it's telegraphed for like a while before it happens) after which the game felt much better to me. it's definitely more of the same, but i thought it was improved on pretty significantly.

Farecoal

There he go
I don't like the idea of gamers having two Spiderman 2s in one lifetime

Ass-penny

I don't like being alive but we can't all get what we want :shrug:

in videogames news whew I am not a fan of the big invincible guy that is following me around the police station now. rapidly running out of ammo.

deep dish peat moss

Farecoal posted:

I don't like the idea of gamers having two Spiderman 2s in one lifetime

Don't forget Spiderman 2 on PS2 which was the best Spiderman until the new Spiderman 2s

Unless that's the one you meant!!

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 6, 2024

Farecoal

There he go

rear end-penny posted:

I don't like being alive but we can't all get what we want :shrug:

https://youtu.be/Ur9qwjGU6pM?si=SavBEshyJ_kr5q0x

deep dish peat moss posted:

Don't forget Spiderman 2 on PS2 which was the best Spiderman until the new Spiderman 2s

Unless that's the one you meant!!

That is the one I meant! Is there a third Spiderman 2??

RavenousScoot

Farecoal posted:

https://youtu.be/Ur9qwjGU6pM?si=SavBEshyJ_kr5q0x

That is the one I meant! Is there a third Spiderman 2??

Previous:

code:
frump truck

hello... again!

spiderman 2 3: 2 many spiderman 2

e: spiderman 2 3(?): 2 many spiderman 2 2 count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

actual contribuition post
i got spiderman 2 with my ps5 and tried it out and thought it to be oddly soulless. and i got sick of fighting hunter, hunter with gun, hunter with sword over and over and over again.
how did that guy get such a large army anyway??
(i am not a big into superheroes guy, maybe that influences my opinion)

i did lol that spiderman 2 has 2 spiderman in it though. well played

frump truck fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Mar 7, 2024