Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

this is chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

i finally decided to buy animal crossing but i'm not enjoying it all that much :(

Areola Grande

Macnult posted:

i finally decided to buy animal crossing but i'm not enjoying it all that much :(

esplain

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Macnult

i just wasn’t really having a good time but just like that an hour went by

Areola Grande

Harumph :thunk:

Macnult

i got some miles points by writing “maybe i should’ve bought doom instead” on the bulletin board lol

Macnult

for real though the game is growing on me

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have noticed this with a few folk i know,

animal crossing, as oddly as it sounds, is not really a good game for extended sessions of play?
maybe they have changed the design but i have always felt that AC is meant to be dropped into for like a half hour a time or two a day, instead of played in giant rear end slices of time.

also it's hmmm... of all the video game series i very much enjoy AC is the one i most understand other folk not enjoying.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Roth

This is my first one. I've been playing it with Yu Yu Hakusho on.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i firmly believe if i had animal crossing as a resource while i was growing up i'd be a much more functional adult today.

Goons Are Gifts

Hands on the table, I never played any animal crossing even once. I did play and enjoy remotely similar games like Harvest Moon but never that one and I never really bothered to look. With what seems like every single human being on earth playing this right now and being absurdly happy with it, shall I try it??

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's very soothing and cute and fun, i think you would like it!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Animal Crossing is about having a chill lay afternoon with friends. Even if you don't go online the NPCs are your chill friends.

Go fishing give some gifts attend a birthday party and burry a pit.

beer pal

this one is my first animal crossing and i was very unsure if i would like it but ive been very much enjoying it. i think a large part of why its gotten so popular is its just a very good game for being cooped up in your apartment in the midst of a pandemic in that it's very cute and relaxing and you can just mess around and do whatever

although my stress levels did spike yesterday when this gently caress showed up in my camp site

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

maybe i have to make peace with the dumbass duck so we can all join together against the rodney scourge

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

vanisher

Star parties are neat

https://twitter.com/flanisher/status/1246265239370215425?s=20

Bobby Deluxe

i tried to start an animal crossing game but my wife has already started an island so now her island has a witcher called geralt on it

i have advertised my services on the noticeboard and am waiting for her to pick up on it

nut

Macnult posted:

it’s because we aren’t nintendo friends yet

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

Hands on the table, I never played any animal crossing even once. I did play and enjoy remotely similar games like Harvest Moon but never that one and I never really bothered to look. With what seems like every single human being on earth playing this right now and being absurdly happy with it, shall I try it??

I dare you too just be prepared to do way more chilling than harvest moon

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

I dare you too just be prepared to do way more chilling than harvest moon

no option to romance vineyard alcoholic
0/10

nut

Heather Papps posted:

no option to romance vineyard alcoholic
0/10

is this because I didn’t reply to ur texts

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

is this because I didn’t reply to ur texts

yes
\

Areola Grande

would

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:redass:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Prepuce Repurposed brought me peaches to my island and a pretty dress so I'm ready for deserted island life

nut

Goons Are Gifts

Areola Grande

:smugmrgw: harvest moon lookin p good rn iykwim

Areola Grande

Animal Crossing is for everyone as long as they have the willpower to wait the rest of their days for tomorrow's sweet surprises

no impatiens for the impatient :palmon:

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
The Forest is kind of boring so I'm downloading Witcher. Haven't played it myself, though feels like I have since it's been out forever.

Finger Prince

okiedoke posted:

The Forest is kind of boring so I'm downloading Witcher. Haven't played it myself, though feels like I have since it's been out forever.

Which Witcher?

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Witcher 3. Wild Hunt version that's on sale in the playstation store.

Finger Prince

okiedoke posted:

Witcher 3. Wild Hunt version that's on sale in the playstation store.

I really liked that game when you play it as Geralt: Monster Detective. I just rushed through the main plot once I ran out of mysteries to solve.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Persona 5 Royal is the best $60 I've spent on a game in a VERY long time (at least 3 years since vanilla P5)

Fun in that distinctly JRPG sense, stylish as hell and tons of new quality of life features/improvements over the original game.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

Which Witcher?

this made me laugh

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Finger Prince posted:

I really liked that game when you play it as Geralt: Monster Detective. I just rushed through the main plot once I ran out of mysteries to solve.

I enjoyed playing Geralt: Card Game Enthusiast and traveling across monster infested lands to play Friday Night Magic at the brothel.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I Was The Fury posted:

I enjoyed playing Geralt: Card Game Enthusiast and traveling across monster infested lands to play Friday Night Magic at the brothel.

Hey even in a hell world you need entertainment

nut

the first day of quarantine where I have stuff to do and can’t AC for hours in the morning is the day I get the kk slider concert. I must find time...

Bobby Deluxe

I Was The Fury posted:

you can get it on android now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I added a bunch of you on switch

you can add me if you want

4615-5324-9219

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost: