Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Super Nanaru is a cheap masocore type game I got on Switch with an awesome chiptune theme and lots of funny cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Atelier Escha and Logy and FTL.

I like the halberd beam. [makes lazer beam sounds]

Prurient Squid

I got really immersed in MGS1 on the switch. I played up to the part where you beat sniper wolf and then get captured. Then I realised I hadn't saved since Psycho mantis and I had to do the torture thing. Ocelot even points out that I hadn't saved for a while. The thing is a slipped on ice a couple of weeks ago and my hands were kind of still sore. Anyway I beat the torture scene and then I saved it. I don't think I hurt my hand or anything.

by the way that scene is kind of hillarious. Like Liquid is "I really need this guy alive, don't kill him, just sort of kill him a bit" like why even do it a bit. This guy allready murdered a guy they needed a live. Are you stupid liquid?

Also I like snake asking "where's my stuff" and Oceltor just says "oh, it's just over there, don't worry". Thanks Ocelot.

edit:

Also I attribute Meryl's seeming personality shift between MGS1 and MGS4 to a concussion brought on by Snake repeatedly punching her in the head during the Psycho Mantis thing.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Dec 18, 2023

Prurient Squid

I've decided to stop playing Void Stranger for a week. I just managed to complete a full run without the VOID status for the first time. Intense.

Prurient Squid

I'm watching supergreatfriend's let's play of nier automata. I wasn't expecting the clown tank!

Prurient Squid

I like Persona 4. It's basically scooby doo except one of the girls has a perfectly round head and does kung fu.

edit:

I'm playing Zanki Zero at the moment. I've had it for ages but I'm just playing it now because I've got a Steam Deck.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Feb 5, 2024

Prurient Squid

Listening to the Digimon Story Cybersleuth OST. I forgot how unreasonably good it is. I need to finish that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

I've got back into Grandia for the first time in decades probably.

I'd forgotten how great it is. The soundtrack is really heavenly to listen to. I loved the seagul voices at the port. Also this is the first time I'm playing it in Japanese.

Playing it as an adult makes me realise how dumb the evil army in the game is.

1 general, 1 colonel, 1 liutenant, 3 seargants and everyone else.