Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

:(

I need to find my disc of rct2 and play it again because of this,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

I mean I can probably do both since the weekend is close

bare bottom pancakes

it looks kinda like a mix of nuclear throne and isaac, which are both verym uch good

bare bottom pancakes

after shenanigans with a friend, i now own enter the gungeon. my verdic: it's fun, i'll put it next to isaac rebirth and nuclear throne for games i play when i don't want to play shmups.

bare bottom pancakes

i've made it to chamber 4 a few times but most runs end in chamber 3 yeah

bare bottom pancakes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

mother flippin dark souls 3 comes out soon i think and that is pretty exciting. what does the yob think?

resonably excited but i'll only be able to play it at friends places

bare bottom pancakes

symbolic posted:

confession: i started yet never finished Undertale

does this make me a bad person

nah. i love undertale but i like both jrpgs and bullet hell shmups so it was a natural fit (and also earthbound and mother 3)

symbolic posted:

the reason i bring this up is because i found a coolass picture of Asriel and decided to look up his story on the Undertail Wiki out of curiosity

i am now depressed but really want to finish the game

:mmmhmm:

bare bottom pancakes

lmbo calrissian posted:

a cute guy i havent even met yet is convincing me to buy a 3ds xl refurbished.. which is only $30 cheaper. what game get.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is a good game

bare bottom pancakes

Quidnose posted:

Binding of Isaac is good if you can't played it anywhere else / want it on the go

does it have Afterbirth yet? i know nicalis is having problems getting it onto some systems

bare bottom pancakes

it doesn't really fit the "watery fun naturey" requirement but 3ds does have A Link Between Worlds which i'm told is really good if you're wanting a zelda

bare bottom pancakes

i wish anyone wanted to do anything with me

instead i just have to sit here and play with myself again

bare bottom pancakes

MrWillsauce posted:

no performance issues. It's just that the game is made for the xbox controller and all I have is a keyboard. It took me a while to get used to the controls, because the tutorial would only give me the controls in xboxese. I feel like I'm missing a lot of the finer attack strategies because of it; all I know how to do is light and strong attacks. I sometimes do jump attacks or kicks by accident but I have no idea how. Also there aren't really any graphics settings or anything. I'm still having a great time though.

There is also a fix for keyboard/mouse controls. Pretty sure it requires DSfix to run, however.

bare bottom pancakes

if you haven't already, please record your playtrhough and upload it so i can :allears: during it

bare bottom pancakes

test his abilities in sm4sh. if he can't ledge guard like a champ he's just not worth it tbh

bare bottom pancakes

MrWillsauce posted:

so if I just buy a regular xbox controller will it plug into my computer or does it need an adapter or what?

a wired 360 controller should just plug in and play

bare bottom pancakes

Lizard Wizard posted:

hi hello i would like to do a nuzlocke, does anyone know the optional rules and stuff please?

1. you may only catch the first pokemon you meet in an area
  2. any pokemon that faints must be released

a few people change the first one so that you can skip repeats so you dont get a horde of pidgey at the start of the game

edit: it has its own article on the pokemon wiki :lol:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

bare bottom pancakes

Shaquin posted:

whats a good pokemon to start with if i havent played since silver bear in mind id like to be able to tell what the pokemon are supposed to be

i like ruby/sapphire the best but they're the last ones that came out before i was a teengaer
i've been told the most recent games were really good but my access to a 3ds is limited to when a friend loans his to me

bare bottom pancakes

MrWillsauce posted:

so I think I've decided on getting a dualshock 4 for my pc so I can play dark souls and do the cool combo moves and jump attacks and poo poo. That'll work, right?

whichever controller you think is best. i don't know if dark souls will need you to use ds4windows or not though.

bare bottom pancakes

Lizard Wizard posted:

all right i'm bad at names, who wants to be associated with this little fellow

i'll do it

bare bottom pancakes

:eyepop:

bare bottom pancakes

symbolic posted:

so i went ahead and finally beat Undertale like i said i would

jesus christ i don't want it to end :cry:

i'm putting it as my second favorite game of all time behind paper mario:TTYD

undertale really is pretty cool. what all have you done so far?

bare bottom pancakes

symbolic posted:

finished neutral and true pacifist. all i'm doing now is going back through the world and talking to Asriel at the beginning before leaving

my heart aches so much yet i also feel satisfied

nice. true pacifist is such a wonderful little story.

any plans to ruin all that hard work by murdering everyting?

bare bottom pancakes

Awesome! posted:

im gonna play undertale to kill everything and then never touch it again

i look forward to hearing about it :allears:

bare bottom pancakes

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

biggest problem is that there aint gonna be no WADs

well that's just awful

played some more dark souls 3 and made some new progress :dance:
had to start a new character because I got siegward dead on the last one :saddowns:

bare bottom pancakes

Lizard Wizard posted:

:cry:DRAC IMPULSE IS DEAD:cry:

oh gods no! :(

bare bottom pancakes

i figured i'd be the first to go

bare bottom pancakes

actually it's eonwe from the future that murdered mrs magpie :tinfoil:

bare bottom pancakes

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

Let's see what kind of mods are out for that Genesis hub on Steam that has Workshop support...

https://twitter.com/SSF1991/status/725816753549398016

bare bottom pancakes

Lizard Wizard posted:

i really love that TMs are infinite use now.

:aaaaa:
thats really convenient

bare bottom pancakes

someone should nuzlocke a megami tensei game :unsmigghh:

bare bottom pancakes

MrWillsauce posted:

now will I stop dying

Dark Souls: Prepare To Stop Dying Edition

bare bottom pancakes

sending my vibes and some :350:

i couldn't imaging going more than a day or two without some kind of game

bare bottom pancakes

turn on those charms of your and make him buy the games and the car, maybe a house or two

bare bottom pancakes

Bo-Pepper posted:

put a magic the gathering land card on your butt and ask him if he wants to tap that booty

bare bottom pancakes

Quidnose posted:

it's a little weird littleroot town is literally two houses and a lab :tinfoil:

yeah, that's definitely more of a village than a town.

bare bottom pancakes

If you like jrpgs's (Earthbound in particular) it's great. Otherwise it might hit the mark, but I'd say it's worth tring out.

bare bottom pancakes

Roro posted:

Undertale looks like an RPG but is actually more like a bullet hell game so if you're poo poo at them (like me) your enjoyability may plummet.

See though, I play both rpgs and bullet hells and I thought Undertale was extremely forgiving. It plays more like one of those WarioWare games, since it's a rhythm section then dodging the stuff.

That doesn't really counter your point I guess, but I just wanted to mention that Undertale is in your corner until you're ready to have a bad time.

bare bottom pancakes

MrWillsauce posted:

I've had today and yesterday off work and the school semester is over, so I have done almost literally nothing except play Dark Souls. I beat the game with my heavy armored tank brigand and am starting a new game with a pyromancer. Oh my god I love this game so much.

one of us! one of us! time for the :can:: Bed of Chaos, worst boss or worst boss?

Lizard Wizard posted:

It's a very campy superhero-themed strategy RPG that's kinda sorta an RPG and kinda sorta an RTS but not really like any other game out there. It's amazing and dumb.

There's a demo on Steam, or if you like watching dorks yammer over video games I can probably PM you my let's play of it.

i didn't realize you'd lp'd freedom force and i need this in my life.

bare bottom pancakes

poo poo yeah, ground floor on the only rts I really like. i can't wait to see how people react when the game gets weird :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

it's a lot of things