Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i finished rd2 in 69 hours and it was v good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

The Room 4 dropped today :getin:

nut

both...

twice :twisted:

nut

sb hermit posted:

I really want to get a VR headset to play Phantasmagoria. Maybe also HL: alyx. RE7 also sounds fun too, though.

if u do this, hmu and I will ghost hunt with u in vr

nut

I am pretty far into bravely default 2 and I hated it at first but now...it’s good. it’s funny how many weird and dumb but fun classes they have

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I just bought Final Fantasy 9 for switch because I just realized that I never played it. Gonna see if I can still power through jrpgs.

it is so good

nut

I’ve been playing it takes two with a friend and it’s very good thank you for reading I also appreciate that you only need one copy of the game thanks for reading that too

nut

finished It Takes Two last night with a friend and am blown away. it took us over 10 hours and the variety and quality of gameplay is really really enjoyable!

nut

played a handful of small things. Qomp was fun but too short and easy for how good of an idea it was. played Outside In with a friend last night and it was very hectic and fun but it’s early access so there weren’t as many levels out as I hoped. played Sagebrush and liked it but was upset about something not included in the story that I guess I shouldn’t spoil

nut

happy birthday klowner!

nut

omg happy birthday twenty four!

nut

as long as ur good with very repetitive combat, everything else about the sinking city was pretty fun. Admittedly, at some point I stopped doing side missions because they got repetitive as well. But it was like the game gave me more than what I wanted of something that I enjoyed for the main storylength

nut

also, imo increasing the difficulty on combat is fruitless and just punishing urself unnecessarily since early game even easy combat is a slog. Max detective difficulty is kinda hokey too and I'd suggest the normal difficulty cuz it'll tell u when ur done in an area

nut

I played Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion and Nuts and both are good and cute and funny

nut

Uria aalge posted:

I want to play "Disco Elysium" again, as I never finished it and it's awesome, but I have two babies and no time

Actually I have time to write this, so...

I played like an hour and loved it and then immediately realized I wouldn’t have the patience or time to play it out

nut

Zil posted:

I hope it's not controversial to say....

video games are good

mods??

nut

Zil posted:

I have a confession, I keep buying games on steam when they are on sale and then not playing them for months.

Its a sickness

i'll die with u

nut

I watched a friend play through RE8 last week and it was really really fun. not so scary, especially against 7, but very entertaining. as always, but lol if capcom thinks I’m gonna try to understand the lore

nut

been playing spelunkey 2 with friends and it is very good and difficult or I thought it was until I tried solo and it got way more difficult

nut

I been loving around with Tower Unite and it’s very dumb and fun and I wish I could bring all of byob along to cyber Dave and busters

nut

Leave posted:

I still don't understand demon negotiation in Nocturne. Why do they just take my stuff and not be my friend? :(

love 2 give up all my life stones and then say something like "life is good" and get stunted on

nut

Heather Papps posted:

lemme just fuse this common pixie

*days pass*

lemme just check this guide hunh what's this note about the pixie....
gently caress

I completely neglected trying to understand any system in the game and suddenly found myself SOL and by that I mean I turned on merciful mode and ground like 10 levels in 20 min

nut

ya even when you’re succeeding and you get to the demon asking you a yes or no question (the last step in them joining via negotiation) the correct answer is random

nut

i'm still playing on merciful like a big baby but i'm getting far enough along that i am confident i would've just dropped it by now if i was slogging this whole time

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

started playing CrossCode today. Any tips?

the game is a lot easier if you mail me an envelope full of money

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

I meant beef tips. I'm starving over here

u put enough cash in the envelope i can do anything

nut

cracked open pso2 new genesis with some friends today, a pretty welcome reset compared to the overdeveloped pso2 (mostly just owing from how long it had been out and iterated on) but as always first day servers meant horrible lag if you tried to hang out close to any other player

nut

mysterious frankie posted:

I think the new Yakuza is tied with Zero as my favorite. It's so wacky and everyone who joins my party is likable and the turn based combat is great.

I’ve never played but the e3 spot for the new one sure made me wanna try

nut

if i was gonna get a yakuza would u rec the turned based on or just a normal one

nut

thank you everyone so much for the advice! drat it all sounds so awesome. I dunno if I’ll have the time to play them all and Like A Dragon sounds the wackiest so I think I may explore that option!

nut

wow, chicory was really enjoyable. I feel like most studios would’ve made it a hokier game with the painting mechanic being largely superfluous but it is genuinely fun even if you don’t want to paint when you don’t have to and with collectibles the game feels as rewarding as some of the original top down zeldas

nut

holy poo poo, like a dragon is so good and so bizarre

nut

Lizard Wizard posted:

i really like the dub of like a dragon

ya i tried both audio languages and whereas I think I normally would be cool with just english subs, I wanna hear someone say some of these things in a language I can understand

nut

as someone who rarely likes game lore, like a dragon owns. Their cutscenes feel so different, very much more like a tv show than a video game.

nut

I been playing Minute of Islands, i think I'm about halfway through, and it's really good. The short writing and narration are perfect, the visual style is great, but it is a v v sad game.

nut

I been playing kirby it is probably too easy but still fun I caught the big fish thank you for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

gunfire reborn is still really good and the dlc is worth it

I also bought solitaire expedition and have put over 40 hours into Klondike