Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-uHSx-YrSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:megadeath:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Sierra paid Motley Crue 100,000 to make the soundtrack to Tribes 2 and all they did was make a one minute song where they just said "Tribes" over and over again.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

shoulda went with metallica

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Sierra paid Motley Crue 100,000 to make the soundtrack to Tribes 2 and all they did was make a one minute song where they just said "Tribes" over and over again.

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think I saw this thread on badgame several years ago and someone ultra gay like liesmith made it.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I think I saw this thread on badgame several years ago and someone ultra gay like liesmith made it.

Jealous?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

And we wrote a song called Tribes that's got this f*cking amazing guitar riff, and this big vocal hook, and Randy's got this tribal drum thing. Now we're going to dissect it and reconstruct it really f*cked-up so it's really aggressive sounding. We're excited because it's M¿tley Cr¿e, but it's like Motely Cr¿e on steroids.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Triiìibes, tribes, tribes, tribes!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
p fuckin metal, op :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Dexters Secret posted:

shoulda went with metallica

I legit wanna know what happened to that battle-car game they were working on. was gonna play the poo poo out of that. they had a trailer for it before their concerts and everything

• Locked thread