Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ld3IJ0sUU

After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.

Very excited to see this movie, looks even more hilarious than the first one!

Also its family friendly this time around, looks like it got the PG rating.

Also it comes out 4/17 (close to 4/20 heh heh).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Will I miss out if I catch this without seeing the first one?

I think it might be hard to understand without seeing the first one.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The first paul blart is getting a criterion collection Blu-Ray on Feb 28th if no one has seen it yet.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

jet sanchEz posted:

Wow, Kevin James if monstrous. He is pushing 400 lbs.

In my opinion, all the comedy greats are on the hefty side.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

harpomarxist posted:

Totally psyched to hear the rumours that Andy Fickman is going for the contemplative cinema style of Bela Tarr, you can see the influence already, check out this comparison:

Paul Blart 2

Damnation

Paul Blart is better than whatever the hell that stupid old rear end looking movie is that only a retard would watch.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snowman_McK posted:

It staggers me how much money the first one made, especially since I don't know anyone whose seen it. That's probably for the best.

It made money because its good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think this forum might be tied with YOSPOS for unfunniest posters trying to be funny, as evidenced by the last 20 posts or so

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump! this movie comes out soon

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump. About 30 days left! Cannot wait

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kevin James is more talented than anyone who posts on this website, that's for sure

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
In an interview in October 2012, James said that he liked the idea of filming the sequel at the Mall of America.[16] Principal photography of the film commenced on April 21, 2014, at Wynn Las Vegas, and ended on June 26, 2014.[17][18][19] It is the first time that Steve Wynn has allowed a commercial film to be shot at this property.[20]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Runtime 1 hr 34 min (94 min)
Sound Mix Datasat | SDDS | Dolby Digital
Color Color
Aspect Ratio 1.85 : 1

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sex & Nudity

Violence & Gore

Profanity

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

Frightening/Intense Scenes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He's way better than all the following scumbags: Michael Bay, George Miller, Jayden Smith, Melissa McCarthy, and Gal Gadot.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Box office / business for
Observe and Report - $23,930,794 (USA)

Box office / business for
Paul Blart: Mall Cop - $146,336,178 (USA)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't close this loving thread. It's not breaking any rules

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump. 2 weeks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This movie ruled! Can't wait to see it again this weekend!

• Locked thread