Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Safety Factor posted:

New newsletter out with a bunch of cool pictures of spaceships. Holy poo poo does everything look nice.

http://hawkwargames.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/j/D1E76D160754D4D5/F3AC56C86DECE729F990754F028F0E8F

There's renders of the first wave of infantry too.

:gizz:

These look amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I need to find a 4x4 map of Florida...

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Any idea as to what sort of size the ships are going to be? I can't really judge the scale from the pictures

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Gonna go for the 2 player starter set. I don't expect this to be too popular at my local shop so it would be nice to be able to bust out two fleets and see if I can rope people into playing/shop owner to stock models

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Welp

:gizz: