Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
What is your favorite movie of all time, and why is it Strange Wilderness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

FURY-161 posted:

EDIT: Do you know, I'd never even heard of Stange Wilderness until you mentioned it here. Took a look at the trailer, and it seems like it could be a cheap laugh. But I've never heard anyone else in the industry talk about it, and usually when we get skewered in pop culture it filters back to us eventually (I worked somewhere that did a knockoff "I shouldn't be alive" show, and we all got a good laugh out of that South Park episode).

Will you make a documentary about you and/or your crew watching and reacting to strange wilderness?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Okay, so real actual question this time: Are there any "behind-the-scenes" type documentaries about what you guys do? I think that would be really interesting.

• Locked thread