Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Kirby has been in some of the best and most inventive games period. A new Kirby game approaches and it is gonna own.

LOOK AT THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhoUYjx1qiM&t=13s

Literally the best game of 2015 is here already on the best console ever created! Look at this box art. Its loving adorable! No angry eyes either! Holy poo poo! This is literally gonna be the best loving game of 2015!

and listen to this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we6_IkRmg9s

ffffffffffff god drat its so loving CUUUUUUTE!

And yeah, kirby is hand made out of clay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnu3MMgtO9I

effffort as hell and it owns!

This is the cutest loving game I've ever scene god drat I want it holy poo poo!!!

PLOT!
One day in Dreamland, as Kirby and Waddle Dee are playing together, a mysterious hole opens in the sky, draining all the color from Dreamland and stopping everything and everyone in its track. Eleene, a paintbrush fairy from the land of Seventopia, goes through the portal in order to escape an evil force and uses her powers to bring color back to Kirby and Waddle Dee. Learning from Eleene that they must stop the evil Kreshia in order to restore color to Dreamland, Kirby and Waddle Dee go with her to Seventopia in order to save the day.

RELEASE DATES
JP January 22, 2015
NA February 20, 2015
EU Q3/Q4 2015

AMIIBO HOLY GOD drat!

Its so god drat cute loving hell

Jesus

gently caress

AND MULTIPLAYER

Grab 3 of your cutest friends and have the be cute loving waddle dees god drat I can't take this much cute ffffffffff

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Feb 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Poyo!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Kirby is the best thing Nintendo ever made

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
I'm buying this game and I don't even own a wiiu. I don't need a wiiu. I just need kirby.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBvRzwXxzSQ&t=21s

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i have kirby predownloaded and ready

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Anime Curator posted:

+YEAH!

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

I'm currently playing through Triple Deluxe and it's pretty fun.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Aardvark Barber posted:

I'm currently playing through Triple Deluxe and it's pretty fun.

There hasn't been a bad kirby game ever so enjoy!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Amazing Mirror is the best Kirby, all other opinions are wrong. (Super Star Ultra and Air Ride are still rad though)

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

All Kirby games are and I'm glad you found one you like a lot.

This one looks really good too!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

:swoon:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Claymation looks super creepy to me for some reason. When I was a little kid stuff like this gave me nightmares and even now I find it a bit unsettling. Game still looks awesome though and it has a great soundtrack containing a bunch of old Kirby songs remixed.

Accordion Man posted:

Amazing Mirror is the best Kirby, all other opinions are wrong. (Super Star Ultra and Air Ride are still rad though)

Kirby's Return to Dreamland is awesome when you have someone to play the whole game with.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Wait did they change Claycia and Elline's name in the English release? This is important.

Also her name is Elline because it sounds like A Line. The more you know.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Was the Wii ones any good, like return to dreamland?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Abu Dave posted:

Was the Wii ones any good, like return to dreamland?

Epic Yarn is good if you like score attack games. If you're not a fan of score attacking then it's pretty boring seeing as you can never die and getting hit or falling into pits removes that "score".

Return to Dreamland is great and the new team behind the Kirby games decided they wanted to make their own brand new adventure and while it is slower paced all the powers are really good and the EX version of the game after you finish it once owns and is the best thing. Also they decided they were going to try to start telling a overall story tying all the games together so everything from this game forward has had callbacks such as Magolor, the lil wizard dude being best friends with Marx from Super Star and stuff.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
Epic Yarn is good if you like things that are cute and good and nice, you don't really need to like "score attack" games in order to enjoy it. It's super good in co-op because you can do a lot of good mischief.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Epic Yarn is really good for all types of skill levels. For score attack peeps you can collect all the things and for people who just enjoy cute games you can play casually without worry of losing.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Epic yarn is also one of the best looking games of last generation

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Kirby's gotta be pretty good at killing witches and wizards now. Always up to no good with their spells.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Finally! I'm so stoked for this. I'm happy it's in the style of games previously only available on 3DS (drawing paths for Kirby to roll on) as I don't have one and it looks fun to play.

Also, the intro is beyond adorable. Watching Kirby with Waddle rolling around :3:.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Don't be afraid to post about other Kirby games, or even Kirby art. This thread is for all things Kirby!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

alcharagia posted:

Kirby is the best thing Nintendo ever made

I agree

totally loving stoked for Rainbow Curse, I have my new Wii U coming in the mail!!!

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Kirby is cool.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
kirby is so cool my old internet username for everything was Kirbyiscool19

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe
A recent comic from our ol' pal KC Green.

BORB

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
kirby and metaknight are my two favorite characters in video games

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kirby Mass Attack is my favorite Kirby game.

After that it's Crystal Shards.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Triple Deluxe is cute, fun, and has the best boss themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rdPAuOvsw

hell the whole series has kickin rad soundtracks, i love them all

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Games would be a happier place if everyone were like Kirby. I aspire to be Kirby-like in my daily doings.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
I fully support this thread.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

How Rude posted:

Triple Deluxe is cute, fun, and has the best boss themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rdPAuOvsw

hell the whole series has kickin rad soundtracks, i love them all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgrBxAVLmKY

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kirby 64 is a bad game.

All other Kirby games are great, though, so I'll give them that one.

Accordion Man posted:

This man speaks the truth.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kirby Dream Course was the first time I ever rage quit a video game.

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

Anime Curator posted:

I also have it pre-downloaded. Looking forward to this. That art style is several shades of adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Random Stranger posted:

Kirby 64 is a bad game.

I disagree, having loved Kirby 64 ever since early childhood; however, denying your opinion would be un-Kirby-like, so I will instead agree with your other statement:

Random Stranger posted:

All other Kirby games are great, though

• Locked thread