Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Kirby is the best thing Nintendo ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Games would be a happier place if everyone were like Kirby. I aspire to be Kirby-like in my daily doings.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Random Stranger posted:

Kirby 64 is a bad game.

I disagree, having loved Kirby 64 ever since early childhood; however, denying your opinion would be un-Kirby-like, so I will instead agree with your other statement:

Random Stranger posted:

All other Kirby games are great, though

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Aardvark Barber posted:

kirby 64 is good cause of the badass power combos

Kirby's Dreamland 3 does not have power combos. It does, however, have animal friends with whom you can combo your single power. Like Kine, the sunfish, who is my friend. Also, it has the same methodical, rompy gameplay pace as 64, but slightly faster and more doable on account of being on the SNES.

I greatly enjoy Kirby's Dreamland 3, and would recommend it to anyone, including my grandparents.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I like Magolor. Magolor is cute, and makes fun noises. I love everything about Kirby, actually

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I have a friend who did not know that Kirby could fly despite playing video games and owning a 3DS. I told her to try Kirby: Triple Deluxe. She said it was "not for her."

We are still friends. However, I will never respect her taste in video games, because she likes Spyro, and not Kirby.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Maybe if Kirby were in Mario Party it wouldn't ruin friendships

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I beat Soul of Sectonia with Wheel, and I felt pretty proud of myself about that. (I beat the entire True Arena with Wheel actually, hardest part was Flowery Woods.)

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Guys I know Kirby is super cute and okay I do want Rainbow Curse but I can only afford one cute game this paycheck and Captain Toad has been begging me to go on an adventure with him

do you guys think that

do you think that Kirby will forgive me!?

Kirby doesn't get mad. It's okay, man. Be cool. It's un-Kirbylike to be so worried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
ThisIsACoolGuy, I like your avatar, have I said that before?

• Locked thread