Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

FUS RO POP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EXAKT Science posted:

I don't even know Ecco's pronouns, because people use both he and she for them, seemingly at random!

Ecco Is.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

The only mod worth installing is the one that makes mudcrabs have tophats and monocles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_P0nOcmTQ

Um excuse me but no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24

Also confirming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I usually roll with Argonians, and tend to lean either sneaky archer or battlemage (or both in this game since bound weapons own so hard and bound bow made me into more or less a god)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Abyssal Squid posted:

This is probably gonna bite me in the rear end but I feel like Chili's gotta be town because there's no way scum would act so dopey on day 1.

You'd be surprised

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chili posted:

Nevermind. That's a horribly stupid question to ask.

Opop, let's be buds.

Ok. Chili can I borrow $50?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chili posted:

What's your paypal?

You are! :downs:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's not real. I'm scum so I've seen the real one and it's totally different :colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pig I'm not sure about this bussing plan of yours, come back to the scumdoc so we can discuss it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh right, I get it :forkbomb:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

All you new people need to get avatars so I can tell you apart

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

I play without avatars, I never even notice.

Well fuckadoo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't agree with anything you are saying Gabriel, but I admire your hustle

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Glockenapfel posted:

I'm not going to vote Rarity today because it's just too convenient to vote the one person who has claimed town flavor.

what

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Glock I'm sorry for rocking your world here but this game is for lying liars who lie, and when someone says something they may or may not be telling the truth.

Also even in a game where flavour matters it's unwise to put much weight into it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh no not me. Everything I say is true.

Except the last sentence!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The scum know who's town. They know who each other are.

I mean I guess technically they don't know the difference between town and third party, but that's kind of moot

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers you know I don't real rules. Never tell me the odds

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hmm, ok I actually did read the OP and Byers how do you know about the 2 scum teams thing? Because I don't see it mentioned

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't read threads, I just absorb any relevant knowledge. Oh well, almost had him there

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

And Opop because he's being snipe-y in posting, looking for things to make one-off comments on that have no real bearing on the game.

Hi Byers nice to meet you

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey I have a vig, who should I kill?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cpig, Sigvard Urself, Scum Aligned Jerk, was vigged D1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am deeply upset about not being made Mi'aq.

Also FYI I killed Asiina so whoops, my bad

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Why the hell would you vig someone who'd just claimed watcher?

I went with the will of the thread. It was a fishy claim and she was on the chopping block even after it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Never said I was a watcher or tracker either.

I was just guessing.

Good job outing yourself though.

You know pig, I'm not sure Ecco was serious there

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

did you not see how she knew about the town PM?

That's incredibly inconclusive

I will admit I forgot about the claim though, I just picked someone who I remembered being voted a lot

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Abyssal Squid posted:

Assuming Opopanax is telling the truth, he picked the worst possible vig candidate, because even if Asiina was fakeclaiming scum she'd have been killed immediately by the other scum team anyway. On top of that, there were only two nightkills, which means that one scum team killed fiery_valkyrie and the other:

1) Chose to kill Asiina at the same time as Opopanax.
2) Had their killer get roleblocked.
3) Chose to kill somebody else, who turned out to be protected.
4) Chose not to kill anybody at all. Also, CPig is a jester.
5) Maybe both scum teams targeted Asiina, canceled out, Opopanax's vig went through, and there's also a serial killer who killed fiery_valkyrie for some reason. Also, Byers and Ecco are lovers and death millers.

At best Opopanax isn't paying any attention at all. More likely, he's scum and there were only two kills last night because only scum have nightkills.

##vote Opopanax

Why would I claim then?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Abyssal Squid posted:

It's not what I would do, but a gambit to say "hey I'm town, oh hey look at this person who died at night, that was me sorry they turned out to be town, okay my power is used up no need to investigate me further" would do it. Or else setting up the town power roles to investigate you, either hoping that there's no cop, or you're a godfather and would get cleared by cop.

That does sound like something I would try. I haven't been scum in so long and miss it dearly

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote byers I want to be un-cynical and believe. Don't let my innocence down, Ecco

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why would I joke about the vig? That would cause too much trouble. I only claimed it to avoid confusion.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

Ecco, Gabe, CPig, and Opop. 3 of 4 at least are scum.

Wow paranoid much, Mr.OMGUS?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##unvote Ok I buy it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think a self hammer makes sense, and I think we should be inherently suspicious of anyone who really wants to hammer someone else

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I killed Ecco. Don't know if I was the only one or what, but make of that what you will

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I'm all out kills anyways so if you guys want to get rid of someone who killed scum for you then go right on ahead

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

ShadowGlass posted:

OK, nobody is this stupid.

And yet here you are

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Turbos for the turbo God ##vote sandwolf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Aha, that's perfect for Pig.

Also I killed the werewolf so go ahead and call me scum again. Otherwise climb onto my back and let me carry ya'll to victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So did the scum :smug:

• Locked thread