Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

drat its like an oracle

they can see right through us

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Ancient Aroma posted:

Sorry Qwerinty, but I only saw your first post earlier today and have no idea who you are yet

she's in my top 5, if that helps

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok Garbage Person

You are a changeling not only in the yob but irl as well. You own a plethora of different kinds of hats b/c you are a master of disguise. You are at least 33 years of age and male. I know this because that's how old you need to be to have ever been king of the 'cade

You like vidya games more than other forms of media, like myself

Anyway, you go by different names with different crowds and tend to sidle about while perusing the aisles at your local comic book store

Kind of a shady seeming dude, but your agenda is yours and yours alone. You share your private ambitions with no one

see i told you

a loving oracle

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Bull Runner posted:

I should note that I'm Hispanic before you do any appraisal.

this is cheating

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Ancient Aroma posted:

wd-40 is in woman in a leadership role at an office. She loves furry buddies, esp dogs.

Favorite movie is the first X-files movie

Favorite salid is cobb

Favorite poster is drilldo squirt because of his clever name and witty posts

*in Murphy Brown shoulderpads* evan im going to need you to cancel my 2 o'clock im just swamped and that Cobb salad I had for lunch is not sitting well at all. oh and send drilldo squirt an edible bouquet that guy absolutely kills me

ty crap

ty landy

• Locked thread