Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
and your posting style

It's free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

*cracks knuckles and stretches*

Ok bwatts, you are a bespectacled 30s something bachelor who repairs pinball machines in a tri state area of america by day and posts in the yob by night. Ever present in the yob and basically always checking his phone or laptop while working during the day

i am he, you are clearly a beatles fan, but your age is harder to guess

I'd say you're a dude in his late twenties. You travel the world when you can and probably backpack accross europe when you can and maybe even own a Frommer's Guide to Eurail travel. You've always been a social and funny dude irl but became funnier after the yob honed your posting skills years ago

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Momohime katsumi, you are clearly an anime chick with enormous pupils who dresses conservatively but loves madly

Hmmm, you probably are a student irl who posts from her phone more than from a computer. You wear scarves and shawls and secretly love playing pay to win freemium titles on your phone as well

Areola Grande

Miss Psychosis posted:

This is a setup.

Miss psychosis, you are an animal enthusiast who hates j pop and k pop but totally digs american pop

You wear short skirts and heels to the club

Just kidding, you don't go to the club anymore because you're taken and no longer have a use the meat market scene an

Also you substitute teach at an elementary school, or used to maybe

Areola Grande

Sorry Qwerinty, but I only saw your first post earlier today and have no idea who you are yet

Areola Grande

i am he posted:

im not a beatles fan, sorry. tthe most accurate part is about me being extremely cool in reality.

If you aren't a beatles fan then why is your name i am he as in the opening line from I Am the Walrus

Explain yourself and your misleading moniker pls

Areola Grande

Ok Garbage Person

You are a changeling not only in the yob but irl as well. You own a plethora of different kinds of hats b/c you are a master of disguise. You are at least 33 years of age and male. I know this because that's how old you need to be to have ever been king of the 'cade

You like vidya games more than other forms of media, like myself

Anyway, you go by different names with different crowds and tend to sidle about while perusing the aisles at your local comic book store

Kind of a shady seeming dude, but your agenda is yours and yours alone. You share your private ambitions with no one

Areola Grande

bacalou, I haven't seen as many of your posts as the others, but still recognize your prominence in byob, so here goes

You are a brown immigrant dude whose mother still practices santeria. It's embarrassing to you sometimes because you're a godless atheist
You are great at parties until your "problem drinker" side comes out

Then you wake up with a penis drawn on your face

You listen to rap but are good natured about it and not ghetto most of the time

Areola Grande

Be patient stormyish, I'm getting to you soon but no mates is first.

No mates, you often practice self deprecating humor online and off, hence your handle

You are either british or australian. You idolize the comic genius of the late robin williams so much that you kept him as your av even after errybody else on here got their original avs back a few months ago

You don't post as much as you used to, but still come back to the yob when your busy life permits it

You wear a tweed blazer with leather patches on the elbows in the autumn and enjoy loose leaf green tea

A zen master most of the time but surly and dangerous the other part of the time

Not to be hosed with, but a p chill dude

Areola Grande

Ok stormyish, you are a pokemaster who has caught all of them but one, probably Keldeo

You are only ten but have an "old soul" and find ways to work esoteric words into your vernacular on a regular basis. You like crosswords except for the New York Time puzzles because gently caress those puzzles

You are a dude and willing to trade 3ds friend codes and battle your 'mans with friends on the yob

Like everybody else here you smoke the weeds when your dad leaves his stash out

You are a good student and winner of the Young Author award at your elementary school

Areola Grande

gently caress. Marry. T-rex, you have a confounding user name and an even more confusing av, so this will be a big big toss up

You are a dude. You used to work at a flea market and have some basic antique knowledge that will take you far later in life

You are also college age and currently a student. You enjoy nature and your favorite book is leaves of grass

You play call of duty but would never admit it on the yob

Areola Grande

bwatts posted:

who are you ancient aroma

I am as old as time itself and smell of saffron

Otherwise, :iiam:

Areola Grande

brillo pad. You work as a tour guide on a tour bus in san francisco. You point out local monuments and dish out fun facts about haight ashbury historical spots

You are a dude. You spend your free time hanging out in the Castro district. You're well known there as a rarely straight but otherwise fun dude. You have no use for traditional gender roles but are perfectly comfortable in your hetero skin. A real modern liberal guy who Gets It.

You dress like a hipster when not at work, but no more so than any other forty year old hipster in frisco

Areola Grande

wd-40 is in woman in a leadership role at an office. She loves furry buddies, esp dogs.

Favorite movie is the first X-files movie

Favorite salid is cobb

Favorite poster is drilldo squirt because of his clever name and witty posts

Areola Grande

The fresh prince, you Will Smith. THE Will Smith. Even celebs need to kill time, and your choice is the yob

You are trying to jump start your son's career, but it feels forced.

You'll never have the heart to tell him though

Areola Grande

Security drone, you are a spy. Currently double crossing France for English Intelligence.

To most of the world irl, you just seem like a working stiff type dude, but you have access to classified Boeing blueprints online. You are a heist movie buff and consider yourself capable of pulling one off on your lonesome. You'd never actually stage a heist though, because it's more fun to plan than to execute

Areola Grande

ATCG, you are one of my favorite posters, so pls don't get upset if I get your sex wrong

You are a woman, even though you have a postin' pals av instead of a postin' gals av because it just wasn't convenient to find the postin' gals script at the time

You are the hostess with the mostess of a treehouse tavern which is a well kept secret in your little burg on the US east coast.

You drink soft drinks at home, but not in public or at work because of high fructose corn syrup stigmas

You have high blood pressure even though you are at a healthy weight

Areola Grande

Flying Fortress, I have never seen a single post of yours. Are you from GBS?

Areola Grande

Beer pal, I saw a couple of your posts a few weeks back, but it's not enough for me to visualize you

But I always need a beer pal, so cheers to you anyway

Work on your prominence and I'll get you eventually

Areola Grande

Pig slut lisa, you are a dude with a girl's name. What gives? There better be a funny story behind that name

Anyhow, you run a fancy gourmet hot dog stand in the downtown district of your city. $12 for a plain frank in a bun. High rollers only.

You got your sense of humor from the streets, but your interests are very refined. Dressage mostly.

You go to the opera when you can and you think yoga is bullshit

Areola Grande

Looks like I owe beer pal an apology

Sorry for the accidental insult, i guess i need to get around more

Areola Grande

Bull runner, last time i checked your were sick of me so

I got nothin

Let's heal this relationship. It may take time. I'm ok with that. This is not a drama thread.

Areola Grande

Ok beer pal, I'ma try to do this.

You are norm from cheers, but not fat. You've been around since the yob began, and when you arrive everybody yells in unison:

"BEER PAL!"

You paint and do accountant work, and have the respect of your peers. It's a p good life being you

Areola Grande

alnilam, you are a furtive amphibian man who prefers turtlenecks and sincerely believes that you will be personally responsible for their comeback in the near future.

You have believed this for 15 years and nothing is changing your mind, dadgummit

Your posts are v good at all times because your power animal is Setzer the gambler from FFVI

Areola Grande

Ok bull runner, forgiveness is a virtue.

You are a guy in Spain who always participates in the bull run despite your girlfriend's best wishes for your overall health

You are a former clergyman in the catholic church and a chaste homebody with a thorny disposition but a heart of gold

Areola Grande

Who did I miss

Areola Grande

Flying Fortress posted:

I appreciate your honesty. it took a lot of guts to come right out and say it, and don't think I didn't notice

I hold nothing against you, but again. Not a drama thread. Pls don't derail the service I am trying to provide here

Areola Grande

Ok Flying Fortress, I'm going on literally nothing here, but we'll see how it shapes up

Tether ball master

Terrible at science

Got a 27 on the ACT, nice

Weed smoker and beer drinker

Hooter's manager because hooter's girls need an alpha male handler to keep them in line

Areola Grande

Bwatts is a master craftsman and a woodworking legend in his town. He gets to do guest editorials in the town rag

Bwatts has no less than 3 computers in his home

Bwatts likes the idea of basketball in theory but feels that it fails in practice altogether, so gently caress sports period

Bwatts loves the yob more than any of us

Areola Grande

See, i told you

Stick around so I can get to know you already

Areola Grande

beer pal posted:

actually im a depressed mail man who stepped in dog poo poo

drat, I knew it!

So close though

Areola Grande

Hmm i know i've missed somebody important, who is it

Areola Grande

I kid al.

*ahem*

It's very hard to picture you as anything but a hot objectified anime girl from tool time. Not heidi, but you.

However I will try.

You started out an unloved and abandoned foster kid, but then you discovered the internet and SA. You brought yourself up by shining shoes and running errands for mafia dudes.

Later on you got a manager job at Sonic drive-in and still consider it your pinnacle.

But it's ok bc your posts are prolly some of my favorites.

P.s., can I have your old av? tia
I

Areola Grande

Slow Meme, I think of you and Ron Color as the future best friends I never really approached. I will try to be unbiased here though.

You are a tall dark dude with the fortune/misfortune of having a cruel/awesome older brother who managed to impact a pikachu edition game boy color in your cranium when you were a toddler, without killing you in the process somehow

Your Phineas Gage-like injury changed your personality for the funnier and eventually allowed you to beat the elite 4 with the help of a small mirror your brother gave you as a taunt

You get many strange looks in your hometown of London but have idiot savant gaming skillz

P.s. I can see past your grotesque/excellent appearance so lets be buds

Areola Grande

WD-40 posted:

*in Murphy Brown shoulderpads* evan im going to need you to cancel my 2 o'clock im just swamped and that Cobb salad I had for lunch is not sitting well at all. oh and send drilldo squirt an edible bouquet that guy absolutely kills me

Holy poo poo, this killed me almost

Areola Grande

A time to chill, I've only seen a small amount of your posts in here, but your av does wonders for my opinion of you as long as that's a spliff and not just tobacky

You are a brazilian hippo rider "gaucho" (sorry, bad portuguese translation there)

You have wrangled the most feared hippos in all of the amazon but at home you darn socks and are a mr. mom. No pride lost because hippo wrangler

Areola Grande

holy poo poo crap, you only showed up here a couple days ago didn't you?

Your av is clearly an advanced one beyond my understanding, but I'll give you a whirl

Retired cop. Octogenarian. You say "ho hum" all the time but find time for your grandchildren when you're not acting as the paternal role in your bondage family

Areola Grande

Siluvayne posted:

I am curious, please enlighten me as to how my adorable chick informs your opinion of me

Oh poo poo, sorry siluvayne

You are a big, BIG time chicken farmer in Kentucky who had the balls to expose teh seedy underground of the poultry industry, but you went bankrupt in the process

Thankfully you found out you were secretly a trust fund baby all along and your relatives hid the truth until you hit rock bottom to test your grit

You have grit and are rich but miss farming, so a pigmy llama drawn gilded chariot may be your first of many agricultural escapades p soon

Areola Grande

Ok full bodied flavor, you helped to breathe life into my present av and gave me a place in this wild world without any expectation of thanks, so I owe you

You watched Idiocracy one time with a friend and later decided Beef Supreme was the best name for a male ever and must be conquered

You went through the microfilm storage rooms and came up with a manlier, more inviting name. This landed you a gas station blow job once.

Also you are a cool guy squirtle and automatically approved for battle IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Dr. Sanchez, I don't know you. You are a chinchilla at best until you prove your worth in byob, so get on that

• Locked thread