Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gargoyle
Feb 2, 2014
Not to like put us all back here a page...

But heeey I have a Jack Russel Terrier, she's a good puppy. I mean she's 10 and brings me dead baby rabbits in the spring from the dumbass rabbits living under the shed but... Shes at least a jealous whore of a cuddler. Okay shes kind of a lovely dog and hates all other dogs her size (But loves bigger dogs? She's quite the idiot.)

She has a freaky obsession with me, too. I've only know her for like 3 years, and I'm the most important thing in this dumb dogs life. Even more then my wife, her owner. I think it's because I was the first one who didn't go for the whole "You're my friend, doggie!" and more of "You're a dog, and you need a master. But c'mere because you're retarded and anxious over nothing so I'll pet your belly."

Lemme tell you though, I come from a house of Blue Merle Border Collies. Smart, beautiful Alpha bitches. Great at herding poor fat neighbor dogs, and pinning down GSDs to show them whos boss. So when I arrived at my future wifes house for the first time and saw this thing that was so excited to see a man she pissed herself, literally, I was quite apprehensive.

TL:DR gently caress all this Murderdog bullshit and get a Border Collie or a herder. Because getting texts about how JRT brought another dead baby bunny to the back door and bunny is now under a bucket sucks. And then when I get home from work I have to take out the bunny and toss it.

Like gently caress dog, chew a god drat tennis ball or some poo poo! All my Collie did was chase geese off our land so they didn't poo poo everywhere!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread