Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khy
Aug 15, 2005

I don't know poo poo about pit bulls or dog fights but I always wondered, would a loud enough noise scare the pit off?

I'm talking airhorn or rape-siren (130+db) level loud.

khy fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Mar 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

The other day I went to the dog park with my curvy beautiful girlfriend and our precious angel. There were several pits there and groups of people huddled in circles glancing over at them with fear etched into their features. I couldn't resist but comment "Ooo look at all the vicious pitbulls!" at the spectacle of these lame sheep cowering from an alpha specimen of canine power.

• Locked thread