Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

having lived through many many snow storms in dallas i can tell you they should shut the whole town down and impose a curfew if the weather man even suspects a snowflake.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

real content:

pick up trucks are awful on snow and ice bc there's no weight over the back tires. since exactly 100% of texans drive pick up trucks, it's literally impossible for texans to drive when the temp drops below freezing

FluffieDuckie

I Dunno posted:

i don't drive a pickup truck :colbert:

that stat should be 99.9999999999999%

i no longer believe you actually live in texas

FluffieDuckie

Al Borland posted:

uhh we have pick up trucks in Wisconsin. Snow doesn't cause issues here. :smug:

you might not be driving them right

FluffieDuckie

ATCG posted:

sounds like normal dallas/ft worth driving conditions to me

yes but that's the point.

typical texan getting into his car: "boy howdy it sure is cold and there's all this white stuff everywhere. better hurry on home."" *floors it*

FluffieDuckie

she drove through once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i mean granted it takes 2 days to drive through texas, so i understand why she thought she lived there

• Locked thread