Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

It's not tomorrow until I sleep
Uninvited guests.
No, it doesn't make it better to call 5 minutes before arriving and say "I'm going to your place now!". gently caress off.
(this particularly applies to family members).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

People who take it as a personal insult when they want you to put your shoes on and drive to meet them somewhere right now and you're like...tired and don't want to because it's been a long day. No dude, this doesn't have to be about you. It's just making the whole thing more awkward and painful when the reality is I don't want to put pants back on and drive anywhere to listen to anybody talk about their day...not just you.

I did that once.
I was super tired but my friends made it sound like they really needed me (one was depressed), so I showered, put on pants and took the subway across town in the middle of the night. Of course I arrived, we had 1 beer (that took like 20-30 minutes) and they decided it was time to go home
:cripes:

I hate people.

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

People wearing running shoes as casual shoes. I'm not talking about converse or something similar, but actual running shoes.

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

Ryoshi posted:

That's great but these people aren't sales people, they are scammers.

Also a lot of people get really anxious about answering the phone

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

People that keep the temperature in a closed space too high (office, supermarket, house etc)
No, I don't feel comfortable walking into a place that keeps the thermostat around 80-85ºf. No, you don't need to wear a coat with 70ºf weather. No, anything close to 100ºf during summer shouldn't feel comfortable for any human.
What the hell? These people are the worst. Wear more layers if you are that cold and let the rest live a decent not sweaty life

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

Grandbabies.. wtf?

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

Celery Face posted:

"You don't look like the kind of girl who would swear."

Everyone loving swears. Just because I have a celery face doesn't mean I can't use bad words once in a while.

:cripes: I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

Panniculus Rift posted:

Do you really think I should start denying my cat the joy of pooping outside, eating grass and chilling with his cat friends in the sun? I will be sad if he dies, but at least he's had a pretty cool life.

This is exactly my pet peeve this week: my neighbor's cat that poops all over my backyard and makes noise in the most insane hours right by my window. He also invites other cats there to chill/piss/fight and leaves it covered in cat fur and even sometimes blood.
I can't leave my window open or I'll find the freaking animal inside MY house (once I even thought there was someone in the house at 4 am and I almost hit him with a baseball bat)

Why do I have to deal with this mess if I don't have a cat?