Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
People who get the bottom of the stairs/escalator or just outside the door of the building and STOP to find their cellphone, get their cigarettes out, check out the scenery holy poo poo just move to the side, stop blocking traffic.

Would of. Could of. Should of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

People who take it as a personal insult when they want you to put your shoes on and drive to meet them somewhere right now and you're like...tired and don't want to because it's been a long day. No dude, this doesn't have to be about you. It's just making the whole thing more awkward and painful when the reality is I don't want to put pants back on and drive anywhere to listen to anybody talk about their day...not just you.

Along those lines, people who text like "OMG wicked party happening across town RIGHT NOW... No only staying maybe an hour, come out! I miss you!!" Goddamn I am not a college student anymore. I have poo poo to do in the morning. Maybe if you had given me some warning I could have come out, but I was up at 530 this morning. I love to go out and catch up and have a good time...but only if I'm well rested, and fed, and I look good, and there's gas in my car, and the other people there aren't lovely, and my dog's had an appropriate amount of attention, and wtf am I supposed to do with my coat, and get the gently caress off my lawn. :corsair:

Roleplaying Dad has a new favorite as of 05:16 on Mar 5, 2015