Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
you mean this Kat?

white mans burping posted:

##vote Milky Moor to split the vote

Highly doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let's do it! let's go for a tie!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
give me flesh

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Avshalom posted:

gently caress yes let's do it :getin:

##unvote

##vote Milky Moor

let's loving lynch everyone

scummy as gently caress imo

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
smdh that we aren't killing milkman

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

calling me scum is exactly what a scum would do tbh

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
In the interests of fairness, and in the hopes that we can achieve a split vote for both non-posters:

##vote Milky Moor

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

avs makes no sens, she has already said she will be afk for the first few days and then coming back

fruity meanwhile is MIA with no explanation

Kat, you're making me think youre in some kind of communication or alliance with FG?

This one Tirade. Can't find the original Avs saying that.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you're all dirty rat fink SCUM

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

somebody help me i'm agreeing with soag

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
one more for even vote for both non posters
:getin:

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
one more to split!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Milky has varied wildly between massive participation complete with roleplay, and just phoning it in. He has done both both as scum and as town.

This day is really short but if he continues to phone it in tomorrow, on another Transformers game, something must have gone horribly wrong for him irl to make him completely unable to post, so yeah, kill him then I guess.

Got no preview on my phone so hope this doesnt sound super dumb by the time I finally hit post.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
:f5:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
##unvote

##vote Milky Moor

l;ets party

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
:supaburn:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
kill the milkman

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
gently caress yes

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
probably only kill one person tho

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Avshalom

For posting in the wrong thread.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

you idiots

##unvote

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
##vote splode

You idiots

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
nooo
birdstrike

get back ons plode!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Splode (6): Gwynplaine, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, Avshalom, Mithranderp, Zetsubou-san, Tirade, white mans burping, Anidav, Birdstrike, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, white mans burping, Avshalom, Mithranderp, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, Fruity Gordo
Milky Moor (6): Seagull, white mans burping, Avshalom, black_tangled, Mithranderp, thatbastardken
Avshalom (1): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Birdstrike
white mans burping (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Fruity Gordo, Kat Delacour, thatbastardken, black_tangled, thatbastardken, black_tangled, Fruity Gordo
Tirade (1): black_tangled, SKY COQ, black_tangled
Those On My Left (0): white mans burping, Avshalom, Avshalom, white mans burping
Gough Suppressant (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (0): thatbastardken, thatbastardken
Gwynplaine (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Kat Delacour (0): Zetsubou-san, Zetsubou-san
black_tangled (0): Mithranderp, Mithranderp
Anidav (0): Tirade, Tirade
Fruity Gordo (0): SKY COQ, white mans burping, SKY COQ, white mans burping
Zetsubou-san (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (6): busb, Gough Suppressant, Milky Moor, Splode, Those On My Left, Uber Kosh

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 24th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
ITS WAVE ONE AND WHO'S READY TO FIGHT?!

WARPATH: "YEEHAW I LOVE BEING A TANK, I'M GONNA BLOW STUFF UP AND YELL AT PEOPLE!!"

BUT THEN!

BRAWL: "NOT SO FAST, WARPATH, I TOO LOVE BEING A TANK, BUT I'M GONNA BLOW PEOPLE UP AND YELL AT STUFF!"

BRAWL: "HEY WAITAMINNIT THERE'S A NOTE HERE ON THIS DROPSHIP, IT'S FROM OPTIMUS PRIME!"

WARPATH: "AWWWW YEAH!! WHATSIT SAY??"

BRAWL HAS LOGGED OFF

(RIP MILKY MOOR, TOWN ALIGNED FIVE SHOT VIGILANTE, TWO SHOT BULLETPROOF, ONE SHOT DOUBLEVOTER)

WARPATH HAS LOGGED OFF

(RIP SPLODE, SCUM ALIGNED GUNSMITH, ONE SHOT STRONGMAN, ONE SHOT BULLETPROOF)

NIGHT ONE BEGINS NOW, GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME. WAVE TWO STARTS THIS TIME TOMORROW!!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

:siren: YOU HAVE UNTIL 9AM TOMORROW TO PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS:siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (19): Anidav, Avshalom, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, black_tangled, busb, Fruity Gordo, Gough Suppressant, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Mithranderp, Seagull, SKY COQ, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, Tirade, Uber Kosh, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 27th, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 2 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

- WAVE COMPLETE -

WAVE TWO BEGINS!

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
... did no one die?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
This is new.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Well I guess that makes the two lynches kinda even out?

Also I was right about Milky having wicked powers. :colbert:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I've never seen a doublevoter in action. I'm curious how that works with the existence of votefinder's all seeing eye.

Milky looks like a pretty cool wizard though.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hi guys, sorry i missed deadline i ended up getting suckered into the cricket which was rad and by the time i remembered you guys had already lynched. I hold myself accountable :(

That said with Splode flipped scum, i think black_tangled tried to subtly derail the momentum on splode at multiple key moments, knowing he only had to get one or two votes to let him live.

black_tangled posted:

Wow, why splode over milky? Milky is more dangerous imo.

He either gets targeted at night as town or owns us as scum.

##vote black_tangled

Kat Delacour posted:

It's not, why is his lynch a favourite ahead of another nonposter? It's suss

Kat also tried to derail but i feel black_tangled is the more likely chance.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

busb posted:

Hi guys, sorry i missed deadline i ended up getting suckered into the cricket which was rad and by the time i remembered you guys had already lynched. I hold myself accountable :(

That said with Splode flipped scum, i think black_tangled tried to subtly derail the momentum on splode at multiple key moments, knowing he only had to get one or two votes to let him live.

##vote black_tangled

It's actually the complete opposite- everyone was voting Splode which I thought was extremely sus since we had two non-voters.

Bit of a poo poo play if you think I would have done that SO blatantly.

Better to look at the voters who jumped on Splode then jumped off to ensure Milky's vote.

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Splode (6): Gwynplaine, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, Avshalom, Mithranderp, Zetsubou-san, Tirade, white mans burping, Anidav, Birdstrike, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, white mans burping, Avshalom, Mithranderp, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, Fruity Gordo
Milky Moor (6): Seagull, white mans burping, Avshalom, black_tangled, Mithranderp, thatbastardken
Avshalom (1): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Birdstrike
white mans burping (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Fruity Gordo, Kat Delacour, thatbastardken, black_tangled, thatbastardken, black_tangled, Fruity Gordo
Tirade (1): black_tangled, SKY COQ, black_tangled
Those On My Left (0): white mans burping, Avshalom, Avshalom, white mans burping
With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 24th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Phone posting so I can’t do much but observe the following about how D1 turned out:

Time Joined The Milky Train
Seagull 5:57pm
WMB 8:53pm
Avshalom 8:55pm
black_tangled 8:56pm
TBK 8:56pm
Mithranderp 8:57pm

Four of these posters: WMB, Avshalom, TBK and Mithranderp switched directly from Splode onto Milky. These four all pushed for the tied vote. Mithranderp even attacked black_tangled when they suggested voting for Milky, but ended up voting Milky herself “in the interests of fairness.” b_t criticised people for training on Splode and not Milky but left it pretty late to get on the Milky train – look who was town and who wasn’t.
Look at what they said as well. TBK had 20+ posts without saying a single thing of value. Avs showed up last minute, sprays some gibberish around and just happens to end up voting Milky. WMB got into fights with b_t and Mith, and Mith and b_t had digs at each other, but they’re all low effort things that nobody followed through on, as if they were orchestrated. Suss as hell.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

busb posted:

Not a bad choice, some of her talk did sound scummy, but I think we can do better. One thing black_tangled has in her favor:

black_tangled posted:

ITT people saying they will go hard on non posters followed by quick bandwagon on fg and avs whilst

Milky moor
Gwyn
Slide

Haven't shown up at all

Uber kosh just said hi.

Iiiiiiiinnnnterrrresting.

black_tangled posted:

Slide = splode in auto correct world

b_t did list Splode as a no-show, while TOML did not:

Those On My Left posted:

so, milky moor, gwynplaine and avs are still yet to vote. i will withhold my vote for now, but will vote for whichever of these three will break a tie before hammer, so that only one person gets lynched today

But TOML's not the one I think is the absolute scummiest either.

I'm going to wait a bit and then give you guys my effortpost, trying to clean it up a bit first.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yes, and Seagull also argued against the Splode train, but I don't think it's fair to claim that much credit or miscredit I guess for not-knowing something a townie couldn't know.

I think b_t has questions about her but not as many questions as others.

I'm running off my notes and I noticed I missed something on ken I corrected so sorry if there is anything else I missed it's an accident.
Avshalom and WMB left the Splode train to pursue the double lynch for Milky, which is anti-town behaviour even if you aren't lifting another candidate up high enough so someone can un-hammer a scum bro. I still have questions about how/where WMB knew Avs wasn't going to be in.
Mith, Ken also pulled out of the Splode vote to chase Milky
Birdstrike pulled out of the Splode vote last minute to throw a vote towards Avshalom, I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with pursuing another candidate but changing last minute off a flipped scum should raise questions.

Non-voters:
Uber
busb
Gough

TOML I think did the wrong thing for the right reasons, pulling out of a Splode vote to prevent a double-lynch but he couldn't know he was actually going for the townie
Fruity I think did the right thing for the wrong reasons, throwing out a correction for TOML's withdrawl to ensure the double lynch and getting a scum in the process.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
I agree with the Birdman. The whole milky train was suspect as hell. drat lucky that Fruity managed to get that last vote on Splode, if it hadn't happened Splode would have been off the hook entirely, since he would have been posting regularly from today.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Yeah, I voted for splode because I thought I could stop a double lynch since the minute before I checked votefinder and he had the most, turns out I did the right thing since he were scum

Excellent scum play by soag, avshalom, toml and bt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Yes, and Seagull also argued against the Splode train, but I don't think it's fair to claim that much credit or miscredit I guess for not-knowing something a townie couldn't know.

I think b_t has questions about her but not as many questions as others.

I'm running off my notes and I noticed I missed something on ken I corrected so sorry if there is anything else I missed it's an accident.
Avshalom and WMB left the Splode train to pursue the double lynch for Milky, which is anti-town behaviour even if you aren't lifting another candidate up high enough so someone can un-hammer a scum bro. I still have questions about how/where WMB knew Avs wasn't going to be in.
Mith, Ken also pulled out of the Splode vote to chase Milky
Birdstrike pulled out of the Splode vote last minute to throw a vote towards Avshalom, I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with pursuing another candidate but changing last minute off a flipped scum should raise questions.

Non-voters:
Uber
busb
Gough

TOML I think did the wrong thing for the right reasons, pulling out of a Splode vote to prevent a double-lynch but he couldn't know he was actually going for the townie
Fruity I think did the right thing for the wrong reasons, throwing out a correction for TOML's withdrawl to ensure the double lynch and getting a scum in the process.

Immediate correction, I think maybe birdstrike wasn't as late as I thought he was.

• Locked thread