Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Beardchat: spent Sunday and most of Monday showing an old AF bud + his roommate around Chicago; they'd grabbed a hostel in Wicker Park.

My buddy kept giving me weird looks because fuckin' of course all the bars in Wicker Park are filled with beards, flannel/denim shirts, and pub caps, which is all I fuckin' packed also.

It was like i had inadvertently dressed up for a "poo poo hipster" theme party all night. Still got laid though.

welp that's my story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LeoMarr posted:

I used to enjoy pabst blue ribbon

PBR is a dollar a can in my town's only dive bar.

I drink it because one plasma donation gets me 20 fuckin' beers, just like I drink Jeppson's Malort because bartenders give me shots for free when I don't make a face afterwards. Goddamned hipsters ruining my blackouts.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dantu posted:

What do you mean decided?

Hey. :colbert:

... :negative:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fun fact: I was actually once turned down from renting a place because the landlord "didn't want no sweaty dago fucks blaring their music and working on their cars" on his property

So I rented the place next door and did exactly that p. much all day and ruined his property value because that's about all I was planning on doing at 19 anyway.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
explains why i like fuckin' white women so much

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hahaha joke's on y'all I'm from up around Milan, so suck my dick from the back you guinea boot-lickers

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
worst part about being italian is having to shave your dick hair

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh there definitely is.

Best part about visibly following the rules? Doing it to the goddamned letter, not the spirit. Loopholes fuckin' rule.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
blue squares with another terrible opinion

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gotta not say "on me" afterwards (replace it with "bitch"), otherwise yeah, i'm real proud of you

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
honestly I don't know why you'd stop the gravy train of blood money by taking summers off of college

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Casimir Radon posted:

gently caress the Irish.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Having an incredibly Italian last name is kind of cool but I don't look like a fuckin wop so it all works out

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
boys we're all American

we don't need an excuse to get drunk and violent

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008