Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I can't make myself give a poo poo about any of my classes this semester. what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Buzz feed but it's pretty funny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SS7StVvbFOU

non military people don't get phrases we have all used (although "jody boy" gets a definite wtf who adds boy on the end)

Their definition of balls watch (or balls-thirty) was off to me. I thought it was because all 0s look like balls but they explain it like you are nodding off looking at your balls. Maybe I'm super dumb (likely)

lmao vets.png

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Why would you own one of those? :barf:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

krispykremessuck posted:

if they say fusion the only response is gently caress off

My mom had that done years ago, can confirm it's poo poo.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I don't like online classes because they have all had extra bullshit work added in as a participation grade. The best classes are where the only graded things are the exams.

PS: gently caress calc 2 I hate this monotone foreign accented motherfucker's class.

• Locked thread