Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I'm making GBS threads as I write this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

The breweries in Charlotte sell good beer on tap for $3 I am going to loving miss this place

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Um wicker park is beyond gentrified. Hipster danger areas are Pilsen, Ukie village and Logan square.

Source: gently caress you

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Will the goony gently caress who outed himself as a 6'5" submariner navy vet with an ISIS beard and BCGs on day 1 of my yoga teacher training please step forward?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LeoMarr posted:

It was me

He told me today he got an OTH (or general, I forget) for drinking too much because of submarine sadbrains. Please tell me you're him. Please please please.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Holly let me know if you want fact checking on your powerpoint I miss working with the dogs :(

So I really meant it earlier when I said theres a very very goony 6'5" submarine vet who claims he got out in 2013 with a general or oth (I forget which) in my yoga teacher training class. He also claims his height on a sub has trashed the right side of his body and has major joint issues as a result. I made the mistake of outing myself as former army and I think he wants to be friends now. He told me most of the above in confidence so I hope he's not a goon actually please be a goon.

He claims his discharge was due to sad brain induced drinking hijinks from awful awful submarine duty. I don't know anything about the navy but my gut instinct is that he sucks.

Moral of the story most veterans just like people in general usually suck.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Godholio posted:

No more GIP suicides, please. Hit up the assistance thread or the google plus hangout if you can't/don't want to wait on an SA thread.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Mike-o posted:

gently caress my life, I think all that dumb infantry poo poo has finally come back to haunt me. Lower back started hurting about a week ago and now I can barely stand. Pain in my lower back and the back of my left leg. One second Google search says sciatica. Awesome! Now to call the VA since it's finally Monday and see if they tell me to wait 4 months for an appointment so I can finally just use that loving card they sent to see a real god drat doctor.

Find the right yoga studio. Changed my life. I had same symptoms as you - turned out to be an L5/S1 herniated disc. Your physical therapist is literally just going to teach you yoga. If you want get it service connected (shouldn't be hard) you may want to get hooked up with a PT so you can document your now-hellish life. etc. Yoga. Seriously, yoga.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

aren't you trying to hike the AT

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

go for the health benefits, stay for the butts

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

If mountain fairy and the Creeping Jew of Appalachia are coming thru Asheville gimme a holler, I'm staying here thru march 27.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Am I gonna survive on $3k/month GI bill income in Manhattan

+$1.3k/mo VA funbux

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Wow literally shaking thanks for making me feel okay with my deviant hipster ways in comparison to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Tell me about Corvallis Oregon anyone please tia

• Locked thread