Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

I'm making GBS threads as I write this

March Veteran's Thread - i'm making GBS threads as i write this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

could be worse

we could still be in the military

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

"I'm only gay one weekend a month, two weeks a year."

:lol:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

Typical cisvet shitlords restricting military service to a binary choice :rolleyes:

i'm gay for riker but only with the beard

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

see for you this could mean two different things

deanna didn't strike me as a fag hag

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Burn the hipsters for fuel

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I drink OJ and Seltzer on ice :shobon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Keep the car, sell your wife.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

theres a couple subaru apologists around here and they should be in shortly to try defending their poor choices

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's shameful how many Jeep drivers I see here in NY who are scared of driving in snow.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I miss my Nissan. It was a POS but nothing could kill it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, but their transmissions were/are set up so loving poorly. They are the living embodiment of torque steer. Not to mention a 98 anything (that wasn;t made in a former Soviet Republic) shouldn't already be dead in 2015

My Sentra was running fine two years ago when I sold it to a college kid, and it was a '97. Then again it only had 75,000 miles on it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Most expensive fix I had on the Sentra was replacing the airbag computer when it died randomly, that was $450 and the part was hard to find. Second most expensive was replacing the muffler and exhaust pipes twice, but that's just rust tax for living in the Northeast.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

thanks for reminding me that i hate punk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

Welp, looks like I'm single again. Dunno when I should start hitting up tinder, i agreed to get a place together and get a dog like a dumbshit so it's gonna take a while to sort out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2UVsyVLLcE

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

would

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Its not really all that weird when you consider that someone has also hosed your mother at least once.

:thurman:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DST is loving retarded

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TYRANNOSAURUS DICK

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just think, there are teenagers out there talking about their nostalgia for "the noughties".

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

my scorecard for that decade is pretty bad

pros: started getting laid
cons: joined military, discovered drinking

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I had started drinking and dipping pre millineum. Ipso facto I am a dinosaur

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dispatching black helicopters in 3...2....

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

Just go by Presidents.

Obama - kid
Juynar - dear god they are teenagers now.
Clinton - Some of them can legally drink.
Bush Sr - Currently enlisted.
:clint: - old.
Carter - REAL OLD. :smith:
Pre Carter - 50 Foot Ant.

I was born during the Reagan years and I'm not 30 yet, how does that make me old?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No no no no, I am not going to recount all the DUIs, arrests, domestics, positive drug screens for meth, suicide attempts, and bankruptcy claims of my old group of god's special little retards. Most of these incidents made me die a little on the inside.

Did you know that you can use the word "gently caress" on a sworn statement as many times as you want as long as it's in context? Ask me how I know.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dat profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_uSlEEPSk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

How do you know?

Bloody peasant.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Would you gently caress me? I'd gently caress me. I'd gently caress me so hard.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Boeing aircraft were designed in mind for people who were roughly 5'7". I could move around the jet and the lower lobes like a goddamn cat while other crew members struggled to find space.

:iit::hf::iit:

sup short buddy. It was always funny to watch the big and tall guys squeeze into the tank, everything in there is also good for medium build 5'7"-ish people.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I've reached peak Office Space at work

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

Pre or post hypnosis?

Pre. I used to be able to meditate my way to the calm feeling of post-hypnosis, but I'm just not feeling it lately.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ya but boston is terrible and should have stayed buried

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

I agree those things are awesome.

They should pick one.

(it shouldnt be the mike is mike one because I already saw mike as mike in breaking bad featuring mike and it was pretty mike)

I'll give you that. Seeing Mike in the back of the cruiser...first thing I thought was "He's not drunk, he's there because he wants to be, and these guys are about to die." Cue cops (and camera) taking focus off Mike for an aside about how to kill him for knowing too much, giving him just enough time to draw down on them with a revolver. Then have him hold off on using the sixth shot (Dirty Harry reference, get it? WE'RE SO CLEVER!) for a minute and get winged for some fake tension flesh wound.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Five. Definitely Five.

*BANG*

Uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I have massive MFFFFFFFFFFFFF orgies in hot tubs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

n4i probate blue squares tia

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I thought ArmyMan25 was the only one that wore that stuff

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anne Hathaway :flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

You think a mold that thrives off of nitrogen is going to destroy agriculture?

I don't know man. It is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere, but it could be more abundant. And GMO crops genetic diversity gluten free paleo breathaniarian diets

• Locked thread