Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
haha glad to see you guys are still enjoying my old profile. I'm still alive for the moment at least. Got my 100% VA rating, but the bastards only back paid me to August when I got out and filed my claim in January of last year, so gotta appeal that now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

What's a 100% rating net you each month?

A little over 3 grand each month, then the fed kicks in another 1k+ because I'm too hosed up to be able to hold down a job until I can find a doctor that can treat me instead of trying to murder me like the VA docs.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

LeoMarr posted:

What exactly hosed you up so badly if you don't mind me asking

My whole autonomic nervous system got jacked up and does what it wants when it wants. Docs aren't positive on the cause, but have ruled out anything genetic. The prevailing theory is some kind of major infection such as lyme disease triggered it, but they still haven't been able to isolate anything.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

ded posted:

you should watch vikings

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtTylNR7ks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

I left my Class As hanging up in the closet in my office when I retired. Kept some ACUs for when I'm doing dirty work and don't want to gently caress up real clothes. Still got a bunch of paperwork that I should go through and toss most of eventually. If I actually cared I might shadow box my flag, but :effort:

• Locked thread