Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I enjoyed it.

I did feel the show went a bit overboard with making GBS threads on Agnew, while sucking on Milt's dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

johntfs posted:

That's kind of the show's point, though. Milt is Superman, while Agnew is Spiderman. Everyone loves Superman, while the universe constantly craps on Spiderman.

But Spidey still accomplishes poo poo. The odds are against him but he does prevail in the end. Here, he's just slapped down with a monster dick scene after scene. You think you're good at anything? Nope, you're poo poo. You think you might have a good idea or two? Nope, they're all rubbish. You think you're going to accomplish anything? Lol, no.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Also, who the gently caress shot at them? They could be playing a long game on that one and it was related to Milt's earlier history or something, I suppose, but I suspect we will never hear about this again.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

wormil posted:

Shame that no one watches this because I think it's better than it comes off if you only see one episode, especially the first episode which wasn't that good.

I dunno. My complaints still stand. The storytelling is kind of bizarre, with its retard rogue cop who somehow made senior detective before the show starts and baby jesus cop.

It's like the show is a meta-commentary on what happens if a character from a USA Network show gets plopped into, I dunno, Breaking Bad and doesn't realize it. Like Veronica Mars tries to investigate a latino gang to help her friend, using her usual combination of sassy banter and clever mind tricks, doesn't realize her reality warped, gets gangraped and buried alive in the desert by Los Zetas. Or Castle tries to get his friend the mayor to get him assigned to the police to hang out with Beckett, get hit by a restraint order for sexual harassment, then goes to jail for corruption. It's just loving weird as gently caress.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Keyser S0ze posted:

This show is still on and its okay. I can't believe how much they have wasted Dewey Crowe's formidable talents by not using him :smith:

Literally cancelled a week ago.

• Locked thread