Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
just completed far cry 3 and far cry 3 blood dragon.
really enjoyed myself and look forward to far cry 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
just press the correct button at the right time guys how tough is it? *barely writes coherent posts*

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
this thread is going off the loving rails what the gently caress

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
kids react to dank memes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
next up: kids react to shitposting

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

Next up: kids react to FYAD!!

*image of kid in SWAG* hat nodding sagely*

*styling while always gamin

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Ekster posted:

Seriously, out of everything to flip your poo poo over in this world this is what you pick.

What mental illness causes that?

the illness that makes you a dumb retard human being. sup BillehS

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the best part about the tedium is the waiting, can get so much done during that time

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
video games are great and if u dont agree u can stick a rusted tractor up your cunthole

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i am legit sad that time has moved on to the point where people havent watched quantum leap

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the only tv ive watched in my entire life is seinfeld

what is the deal with video games

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
what the gently caress

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
what the double gently caress

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
u wot m8 ill fukken cut u in the gabber i sware on me mum

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Hmm, what is a game about nothing

gone home

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i mean nothing happens! wtf is up with that. you're either playing a game or you're not! there's no middle ground jerry

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
yeh I am what the christing at that post too

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Golden Goat posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with her.

She has downs.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
*opens steam, see's another sale, opens wallet and then realises its ubisoft games and puts that wallet right back in pocket*

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the only people getting scammed are the publishers, by me, when i give them only 5% of the full price for their games when I buy them on sale!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
life is sleazy, grab it by the balls and caress it till it comes up winning

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
actually i think we should be placed in to dark rooms and sensory deprivated to get the best possible experience at life.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
loving hell i cannot believe ive been tricked into buying goods and services yet again

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Problem Sleuth posted:

I have a steam library full of games I don't play, but never once have I come to the conclusion that it's steam's fault for swindling me out of my money

codenameFANGIO posted:

This does not make Steam or sales on Steam scams of any kind you dope.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
oh my loving god, a second time today ive been conned into buying something i needed. when will the capitalism end?!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

icantfindaname posted:

video games are for children

*forces an eight year old child to sit at a pc and learn the ins and outs of Europa Universalis IV*

"SHUIT THE gently caress UP WIFE THIS IS A KIDS TOY AND SHE'S LEARNING ABOUT DOCTRINES OF THE MEDIEVAL TIME, IM HOPING SHE'LL WRITE HER OWN loving MAGNA CARTER"

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Stux posted:

actually mobile gaming owns sorry

as long as you mean handheld like a 3ds or vita. if you mean phone then what the gently caress but then again, Stux so...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

uh are we claiming the vice city is the better game here? dunno about that one...

vice city's soundtrack alone propels it above GTA3

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
<alyx vance> Gordon Freeman I presume

<me irl> woah what the gently caress who is this and why did i go down like a bitch wait why is my dude so mute goddamn loving cut scenes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i dont like the weird mixture of listening to someone then reading your own unspoken text. that really bothered me about dragon age origins

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Excels posted:

DAO was a legit good rpg though.

this probably belongs in the confessionals but i found it very boring and couldnt stand the combat. i tried so hard to play it and get into it, but Im just not the target audience

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Then it's obvious. Kojima to make half life 3

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Back in the day going the extra mile for detail and believability was a good thing. It was called bumping the lamp

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
did i ever tell you the definition of Dark Souls

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

What's a good game that I can have some fun in for 1-2 days max and then safely forget about forever.

bulletstorm was p good for this

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

I don't know what we're talking about so let's talk about the Steam curation group "gamergate recommends"

Let's all buy games out of spite.

i buy games i want to play. pretty sure this is the best way to buy games.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

precision posted:

So is Bloodborne good or not guys

Gloodbourne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

Nobody knows how to get the True Ending to Bloodborne, the game has multiple endings which means it might require multiple playthroughs

its when you take it out of the console and switch the tv off

• Locked thread