Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Splode posted:

Feelings are going to get hurt in this game

Yep, my only confidence here is that I'm too invisible to be assigned as an Auspol celebrole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Yep, my only confidence here is that I'm too invisible to be assigned as an Auspol celebrole.

was a signup

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I raised it in the scum doc as another option if we needed it but we didn't need it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeah Mills I think you had left when that was clarified but they made the whole thing about a dayvestigation up, they were holding onto it as security for later and THEN they pissed it up against the wall.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E6ljLSOkbY

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't know how to roleplay Splode so I will let him do the work for me.

Splode posted:

I too unironically worship mass murderers.

Kill yourself.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
At any rate, this is a game about celebrity. You know what celebrities are best at? Getting typecast and perpetuating cliches. And what is the best cliche in Auspol?

##vote Anidav

Don't lie, it feels good.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That won't not be confusing, thanks!

##vote Fruity Gordo

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

The witness will resume the stand.

Let the record reflect that I believe that SPLODE'S minor win condition is to lynch Anidav.

Wait ... I thought AusPol Mafia was a carefully designed ploy to gaslight and bully Anidav? You mean we've been playing this poo poo for another reason?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

What if a picture can be worth a thousand words?

Literally unironically laughing out loud

Startlingly loudly.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Plotterboy posted:

I have one small trick that will sort out all the scum from the townies worked out my one small Canadian that Bears don't want you to know!

Just Click Here to Find Out!

I'm surprised you can type so well with both your wrists fractured in 12 places

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
A moose bit my sister once.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm going to have to read Splodes post history, do you have like an Amazon wishlist or something? Pretend I'm your secret santa and I'm looking for the perfect gift.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Lid posted:

##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet

"Small Keating" has posted more than once this fortnight, def scum.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Lid posted:

##vote Kat Delacour

You're making me very iron cross

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Splode posted:

engineer

Why didn't you say so! I'll be at the pub.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Good morning Mafia friends, I'm going to make a coffee and read what happened while I was out drinking merrily to excess as we engineers are wont to do.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

busb posted:

Day 1 owns and doesn't have to be random at all.

nice.

##unvote

I don't think you " ' [b] " get" [\b] ' " auspol

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Well, what's your read on his posts Gaspy? He was given a few simple joke votes and went apeshit.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

busb posted:

You're right, I don't. Currently i'm trying to learn 20 new posters as they post farcically about 20 other posters.

When can i expect people to want to start making content? 20 minutes before deadline?

No earlier than Monday coffee break.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

We are NOT having day one no lynch by the way. Although I think lynching Asphyxious is the more salient option, I will switch to Anidav if it comes to it. I just feel that my masterfully mercurial and insidiously insightful mind would have placed a poor but hilarious repercussion should we lynch Anidav day one.

Surely there is another way we could deal with two threats, oh most Milky of Moors?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

You're pushing for role claiming and you're now in my sights. Good work.

I only meant that you are so gloriously talented in balanced design and characterisation that there may be another way, but if you are iron cross I am sorry.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh my god SMALL KEATLid, look at what you have done to votefinder

This is messier than the wiring in my death house!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

Everyone vote Bifauxnen(ASPHYXIOUS). Going way too hard on a day 1 with made up poo poo.

If you feel that strongly why have you voted for MILKY MOOR (Gaspy)?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

Was that an innocent mistake, or are you deliberately confusing the closest thing we have to an agreed-upon format? :allears:

The convention was uppercase for the character and sentence case for player, which is what I did?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
:catstare:

*gently pets votefinder*

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You are playing like a real BOZO Anidav (CARTOON), it's so forceful and obvious

SKM LK = Scum Like NAME

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Thou shalt not suffer a 'Dav to live :colbert:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Get a job

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Splode's Secret Shopping list:
Voucher for free business card printing
Day planner for 2015
Parcel post to Brisbane

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Fruity Gordo posted:

##vote fruity gordo

I have my reasons for my vote Fruity ANIDAV but this is really really really weird.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
OHHHH wait are you roleplaying a bad mafia player?

we cool.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Fruity Gordo posted:

:negative:

there is actually a good and cool reason to vote for me today which will actually help the town out but you idiots won't do it WHY DOES NO ONE DO WHAT I SAY WHY ARE YOU GIVING ALL THE VOTES TO CHINAMEN AND SHEILAS

Don't worry Fruity ANIDAV much like the welfare system I will always support you. Whenever you think nobody loves you just remember I am lurking just around the corner, like the faceless men of the QLD Young Labour movement.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I understand but some of us having posting restrictions.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That's more deaths than stacked double adapters on my fridge!

Bifauxnen posted:

As for the mayhem, that should hopefully ease off. With Xylo being a one-shot strongman, I presume that's in addition to the scum's usual nightkill. 2 scum kills plus our late vig makes 3. Not sure yet where the 4th came from.

That's a good point about the strongman. I'm going to reread some posts and see if I can find any scum associations or common threads behind the kills.

Regardless of what I find out ##vote Fruity Gordo as ANIDAV, a leaner and a danger to society if he remains alive.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

LidSK, if that is your suss list, please vote and unvote Bifauxnen

If it is the result of something else, please vote and unvote me.

Bike lane funding will only be provided if cyclists can be proven responsible for their own personal safety and adhere to the rules of the road.

NOT THIS AGAIN. NO.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I understand the purpose but I feel that it confuses the voting figures just enough to be less valuable than just having him vote for who he's suss on.

Effort post inc.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

XyloJW posted:

Serious question: do you actually believe he's scum and accidentally revealed that he knew Lid's true alignment? Because that's how you sold it to everyone, with Breitbart style sirens and everything.

XyloJW posted:

This is my first game, so maybe I'm missing nuance, but Gaspy (MILKY)'s been really grasping for straws trying to nail Bifauxnen (GASPY). It could be just roleplaying as Milky being pedantic, but jesus that's a lot of effort for not much gain. and honestly, I didn't think anything about you until you started in on Gough (TIRADE) for basically rephrasing my argument.

There are possible associations expressed by Xylo (THATBASTARDKEN)(known scum) to Gough(TIRADE), since he was initially keen on voting for Lid (SMALL KEATING). He supported Bif (GASPY) against the attacks by Gaspy (MILKY)(known town) and called it out as RPing. He gave the Mills (TITHIN)(known omni) train steam by calling out his process on Gough. He was picked up by Gaspy (MILKY)(known town) pretty quickly for having scum tells.

-----

Asphyxious posted:

Also no way I'm not posting in aggravating pantomime caricature of who I get, word to the wise.

Asphyxious posted:

It's just Asphyxious with his run of the mill caterwauling, scarcely beneath my notice. I'll save the insults for people worth the time and energy.

Asphyxious posted:

well there we go. And now you're trying to push for a roleclaim. I knew you were bad at this game but apparently there's still room for even worse plays.
I've already voted for you but now I'd urge others to do the same. Anidav is annoying and useless as ever but you've come flying out making a series of scum plays.

Asphyxious posted:

For Xylo's first game he's very keyed in and on the ball. Not unlike when Sam "Shia Labeouf" Witwicky has the Allspark imprinted onto his brain in the smash blockbuster Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, he seems to possess knowledge that he should not have.
Well, so much for not roleplaying. As Xylo(KEN)(scum) noted he caterwauled at Bif(GASPY) for a long while, then he joined the Gough(TIRADE) train but hopped onto Mills(TITHIN) train. His arguments with Bif (GASPY) could have easily been RP, as he obviously was RPing despite saying he wouldn't. He noticed Xylo(Ken)(scum).

---

Matthew Beet posted:

I will put it to the court that I believe in this vote. Gaspy trying to jump in on my oh so obvious joke vote of anidav fruity gordo is quite out now character for Gaspy. It usually takes a day or two to build an argument, this is conjuring something out of thin air and trying to make it stick. You're boring me.

Dickhead.

##unvote
##vote bifauxnen

Matthew Beet posted:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury you should be commended for coming to, what some would say, is an obvious conclusion to a trying matter.

Your closing comments regarding Asphyxious Bifauxnen Are well thought out and I will take them into account in my sentencing of Tithin Mills who is the only one whose actions I cannot account for.

Matthew Beet posted:

This is dumb tithin. I said you shat all over Gwynplaine in the first game you played with him and that is indeed what you did. You're the one at risk of purjuring yourself here. I also never said 'railroad' . You're completely fabricating evidence and attempting to lead the witness.

So now I count gaspy Bifauxnen and tithinmills as flat out lying. Not very town.
Beet (TOML)(known town) just RPd a lot of court stuff and made some joke votes. The next real morning he joined Gaspy (MILKY)(known town) against Bif (GASPY), also agreeing with busb (GWYN) that maybe Bif(GASPY) was just in character and expressing concerns about Mills(TITHIN)(known omni)

Matthew Beet posted:

Yeah okay this is a good post. Case closed.

##unvote
##vote Gough Suppressant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
Then he rode the Gough train home.

---

Mith(IWC)(known TP) RP posted some, was lovely at Gaspy(MILKY)(known town) but after being called out said it only as part of RPing a lovely person.

Mithranderp posted:

yes I am being deliberately disingenuous because apparently that is something IWC would do

SUMMARY OF FINDINGS:
Xylo was protecting Gough and Bif
Gaspy spotted Xylo's scumtells
Bif was targetted but, knowing the characters, it was in the spirit of the RP
RP or not, two of Bif's accusers are dead
The spirit of IWC lives on through useless contributions

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

busb posted:

Kat Delacour that is a lot of summarising for no vote. That's a soft push on Bifauxnen and Gough, yet you're voting someone completely different right now.

preview edit: :ughh:

##vote Zetsubou-san

Milky Moor posted:

:pcgaming: NOTE: If I said you had a personal goal that was referring to a named person, it meant the character, not the player. :pcgaming:

Kat Delacour posted:

Don't worry Fruity ANIDAV much like the welfare system I will always support you. Whenever you think nobody loves you just remember I am lurking just around the corner, like the faceless men of the QLD Young Labour movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Bifauxnen posted:

By the way, if things should go totally backwards today or I get killed tonight, know that I find Tirade and busb blameless in their suspicions of me. Kat(SPLODE), however. I find more far more suss in trying to sell it way too hard.

Uh ... Read what I said again? I said that for someone who knows the characters they were RP arguing against you.

• Locked thread