Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Is the yellow stuff custard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is this Turd Ferguson i've been hearing about

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Is the yellow stuff custard?

...yes, yes I believe it is, sweetheart. It's, uh, it's just custard. Just custard.

:(

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Just eat literal poo poo studded with vitamin pills and nutrient supplements, it all comes out as poo poo anyway

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Force de Fappe posted:

...yes, yes I believe it is, sweetheart. It's, uh, it's just custard. Just custard.

:(

Pretty sure it isn't semen, so... What else could it be? Banana-onion pudding? Puree of durian?

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Pretty sure it isn't semen, so... What else could it be? Banana-onion pudding? Puree of durian?

White and creamy and on food and not semen = mayo.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

hollandaise

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

titties posted:

hollandaise

Oh, that isn't so bad. Sausage and hollandaise are nice together. That's really bad presentation, though.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I am at Taco Bell. Getting the steak protein burrito. Will report back in a few hours when I get home.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Bina posted:

I am at Taco Bell. Getting the steak protein burrito. Will report back in a few hours when I get home.
:rolleyes: That's possibly the least disgusting thing on that menu.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Saag paneer almost never looks good. It's probably one of my favorite foods, though :sigh:

also i found this saag paneer/mushroom pizza

no rules :colbert:

chad radwell
Jan 16, 2009

chad radwell has a new favorite as of 00:22 on Oct 26, 2015

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yautja Philosophy posted:

Peanut butter, hot fudge and chives on uncooked bacon?

Looks like peanut sauce and a fancy dark soy sauce served over uncooked bacon

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Yautja Philosophy posted:

Peanut butter, hot fudge and chives on uncooked bacon?

e: Drunk mom really goin' for it when her kid asks for "scary spiderweb food" because they're excited for Halloween and she's still harboring some loathing from the Caesarian scars

My guess would be something and balsamic reduction on prosciutto.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Force de Fappe posted:

Quoth the toddler. See also: "There Is Something On My Rice" and "This Butter Is Spread The Wrong Direction".

Wow, sorry that I don't just use bowls and pile together all of my food together in a Guy Fieri-esq heap.

I don't want fried catfish on top of salad. Dressing and fried foods don't mix that well, they ruin each other. I don't give a gently caress about stuff that actually goes together well like pulled pork and hushpuppies.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
From the white trash thread:

Sir_Charles posted:

Bacon Bits sandwich

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Sentient Data posted:

From the white trash thread:

I assume a glass tall plastic taz-branded cup of ranch dressing is the appropriate pairing

Uhn
Oct 6, 2011

here comes george
in control

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Looks bad Jeff

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Donut bites, imitation crab, and pickles?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WARNING!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Donut bites, imitation crab, and pickles?

That one might be a meatball.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

RareAcumen posted:

Wow, sorry that I don't just use bowls and pile together all of my food together in a Guy Fieri-esq heap.

I don't want fried catfish on top of salad. Dressing and fried foods don't mix that well, they ruin each other. I don't give a gently caress about stuff that actually goes together well like pulled pork and hushpuppies.

Is that eggs? Why have they not been eaten?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gridlocked posted:

Is that eggs? Why have they not been eaten?

Trashcan nachos.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

Is that eggs?

It gets even more bewildering

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is scuzzbucket a good word for Fieri? Because that's the first thing that popped into my head.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

Is scuzzbucket a good word for Fieri? Because that's the first thing that popped into my head.
Guy Ferry is what? almost 50? And he dresses like a 23 year old in 1995. It's shameful.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Tell me about it, and what's the deal with HR Block using all those green squares?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't loving believe this guy is in his forties and he's not dressed like Larry King. It's unbelievable.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
You guys can't seriously be defending Guy Fieri, right?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

HairyManling posted:

Goons will defend anyone if it gets them attention.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Haverchuck posted:

I feel like guy fieri is a little played out as an internet punching bag, are people just finding out about him in 2015? I mean gently caress guy fieri but he just keeps doing the same stuff and people keep making the same jokes about him. that super gay fight with his hairdresser a couple years ago is still funny though

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

HairyManling posted:

He helped Smash Mouth eat the eggs

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm more just arguing that 'because he's x years old he needs to change his wardrobe' because that's dumb.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

That's... weirdly close to what I thought.

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

I'm more just arguing that 'because he's x years old he needs to change his wardrobe' because that's dumb.
Maybe, but his whole look and demeanor just screams of desperately trying to appeal to a certain demographic. And I can't figure out which one aside from mid-90's frat boy.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

HairyManling posted:

Maybe, but his whole look and demeanor just screams of desperately trying to appeal to a certain demographic. And I can't figure out which one aside from mid-90's frat boy.

Hey, man whatever you wanna feel about Guy Fieri, that's your preoperative. I just think saying that people have to dress a certain way because of age is stupid. Criticize his appearance as much as you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Such Fun posted:

What do people mean when talking about "the food is touching", in the context of whiny eaters? Is the food touching them in bad places? Is the food evoking a heart-warming emotion?

• Locked thread