Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I loved the concept and also took great pleasure in the semi-random realm generation thing where you mix three words together to make a new zone and you'd end up in like "putrid gluttonous paradise" or. "Dog-dancing solitary nothingness"

Another cool thing was the grunty animals that I do not really recall doing anything, but if you talked to them they would say like "I'm a brown belly grunty!" in really bad voice acting.

I feel like if I played them today though it would only be interesting for like 20 mins s because it's essentially an offline Korea mmo simulator with some anime cutscenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread