Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm the best mafia player there ever was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pander posted:

For some reason I had a vision that this game would be more about the players I liked playing with from back in the day and less about the great-at-posting-but-bad-at-mafia crew like diqnol and jakep.

So disillusioned.

the game hasn't started

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pander posted:

For some reason I had a vision that this game would be more about the players I liked playing with from back in the day and less about the great-at-posting-but-bad-at-mafia crew like diqnol and jakep.

So disillusioned.

And you are good at being a prick so gfy

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I am dismissing Casey Matthews from the confusion there because hes a sack of poo poo nobody would ever talk about

don't you have jordan matthews? is he a thing?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pander posted:

So disillusioned.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

don't you have jordan matthews? is he a thing?

Yeah thats what I meant earlier, Jordan and Ryan will cause confusion when people forget or add a T on accident. We will have to first initial but I don't trust people from Philadelphia to be smart enough to do that.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

nice lion dog gulag

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

cute cat

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

postmans are already scared of dogs. why would you even need a lion. maybe the mailman didnt even realize it was supposed to be a liondog

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

aaaah! a big dog from the 80s! :gonk:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
really makes you think

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dogs are for basic people. The mailman approached that house and realized the owner was too real for a clown like him. Thats why he was scared.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Sorry for being an rear end in a top hat diqnol and jakep. I just remembered how much I dislike mafia when I'm not in a good mood.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
its cool

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pander posted:

Sorry for being an rear end in a top hat diqnol and jakep. I just remembered how much I dislike mafia when I'm not in a good mood.

I've been struggling with the same thing lately. In a bad mood, mafia can make you say and do things you're surprised at which is both sad and hilarious.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Cats are stupid dogs are the best :sun:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Cats are good, sorry yuming.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

suddenly you're super cool in my book

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what even is a neuron. ever think maybe the more neurons you have, the HARDER it is to think, smart guy

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
They kill birds, jump on the counter and don't learn not to and they have claws that are scary and you can't take them for walks. I hate cats.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how do you even count that many neuron...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yuming posted:

They kill birds, jump on the counter and don't learn not to and they have claws that are scary and you can't take them for walks. I hate cats.

all of those things apply to my dog.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014
lmao @ defensive cat persons

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

A, please modkill yuming.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
wait is this the discussion thread or the thread for taste's mafia extravaganza???

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
when I turn 70 i will buy 1 cat a year so that when they find my body they willk know how old i am by the number of cats

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

this is a good question

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

yuming posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSz3CysLC_8

Video footage from yesterday of my cat trying to be clever and steal potato chips

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

Very carefully XD

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

JakeP posted:

when I turn 70 i will buy 1 cat a year so that when they find my body they willk know how old i am by the number of cats

what if the cats start killing and eating eachother

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rurea posted:

does that happen?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rurea posted:

In a way we're all cats

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Where is busb. busb, cats are dumb!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i know cats that fight, but they have not killed one another, mainly because they are not allowed to fight for an infinite amount of time

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if a cat eats another cat does it acquire its neurons? maybe they could just count the neurons?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

JakeP posted:

does that happen?

either that or they will eat your dead body

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like wow that cat has so many neurons he must have eaten a ton of cats, also this dead guy was 84

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread