Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

flatluigi posted:

varinn save me from bad mafia players

Players, plural?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Khris Kruel posted:

why would you think you wouldn't be alive?

I had been led to believe it was a suicide bomb that would kill me as well in the blast.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Byers2142 posted:

Players, plural?

first krell then giuseppe and now kk

Khris Kruel posted:

why would you assume it was only those asking about the flip and not everyone in that 5 minute window?

because I asked about the flip and got a pm telling me the flip

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Bifauxnen posted:

I had been led to believe it was a suicide bomb that would kill me as well in the blast.

that's a very townie thing to do

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

flatluigi posted:

first krell then giuseppe and now kk

because I asked about the flip and got a pm telling me the flip

If I got a pm telling me the flip of a player right after their death, I would've assumed it was sent to everyone.

Unless you have outside communication with others and knew you were the only one that got it

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

that's a very townie thing to do

it was after bifauxnen wanted someone to vig them:

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't care how microscopic the chance is that Krell is actually a jester, let's leave him till night so we can make him suffer that way instead.

:siren: If you have some cool vig or SK power and don't want to kill Harold Krell tonight, please nightkill me instead cause I don't want to go on living in this world :siren:

##vote lumpen

so it was a self-serving thing, not necessarily town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I can only presume that the magical wizard who granted me the bomb was testing my courage and pure-hearted desire to rid the town of Harold Krell. :angel:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

If I got a pm telling me the flip of a player right after their death, I would've assumed it was sent to everyone.

Unless you have outside communication with others and knew you were the only one that got it

I assumed it was a hidden flip and that TT was loving with me with the role flip and only when a (non-player) quoted TT saying the thing about people being informed of the flip did I realize it wasn't bullshit

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

he said kill him if HK was still in the game

There's a difference

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

he said kill him if HK was still in the game

There's a difference

that has like nothing to do with what I said??

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

well anyways, I think I've caught flatluigi in a scum slip

so ##vote flatluigi

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

I assumed it was a hidden flip and that TT was loving with me with the role flip and only when a (non-player) quoted TT saying the thing about people being informed of the flip did I realize it wasn't bullshit

seriously? You thought a mod communication in your private messages inbox was the mod "loving with you"?

holy poo poo you're bad at mafia

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

or a loving lying scum

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
here is what kk thinks happens:

• krell was scum instead of just an rear end in a top hat (despite all accounts) and decides to post his 100% factual scumteam in the thread
  • TT jokes about it instead of trashing/rewriting the setup for some reason despite the setup being hosed
  • the mafia plots to get a third party to give a non-mafia player a kill that causes krell to not flip and this succeeds
  • instead of letting the hidden flip rock, have people post about the lack of flip and luck into nobody else post about it
  • have the mod say straight-up that people were given the flip
  • have the mafia people claim that he was literally the worst role ever to fakeclaim given how public them being wrong would be once the next day fails to roll around

in conclusion: lmao you're really bad

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
screencaps of mod pms are still not kosher c/d

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Sophia posted:

What's up assholes. I am the Topaz Queen, and unlike that idiot king I like words. So many words. gently caress pictures, you know what I mean?

Topaz means friendship, and we should all be friends in here, so write me a couple of paragraphs about who your best friend is in this game and why. The very best most friendliest person of all will be favored by me. And believe me, that's a pretty sweet deal because really I kind of hate you all. I swear to god if anyone posts anything about goths you'll get cut.

Okay so no meanness here, just the purity of language and love and joy. Get cracking!

Oh, one other note. I am not eligible for your friendship essay. Ugh. Gross.

What about a picture of words of friendship to my best friend ERNIE?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

People are being super mean and I'm not a part of it.

I loving love mafia.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

here is what kk thinks happens:

the mafia plots to get a third party to give a non-mafia player a kill that causes krell to not flip and this succeeds

dude, I have never said this, and obviously you know way too much information

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

if you read the thread you'd realize that it's what actually happened

JJ empowered Bifauxnen (who is not on Krell's list) and Bifauxnen proceeded to kill krell leading to a non-flip

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

hmm, what if you got the pm and read it and then one nanosecond later read a post by the mod that said it wasn't sent to everyone.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
are we still plorping yuming? Is that still a thing?

because we should do that.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

if you read the thread you'd realize that it's what actually happened

JJ empowered Bifauxnen (who is not on Krell's list) and Bifauxnen proceeded to kill krell leading to a non-flip

why the gently caress would you think the mafia was involved at all?

Unless you know they were

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

to you, a guy who still has all five of his sense probably knows way too much information

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I basically agree 100% with everything KK has said so far. Flats is playing like the skip Bayless of mafia: shooting poo poo down because he's got to take a contrary position. TT says 3 players are town and he's very interested in shooting down occams razor.

## vote flatluigi
Would also vote yuming or gulag.

This is very annoying to do on a phone.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

why the gently caress would you think the mafia was involved at all?

Unless you know they were

what does this even mean

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

flatluigi posted:

what does this even mean

Yeah I got lost on that logic too

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

what does this even mean

I haven't for one second thought that the mafia was involved in the non-flip. YOU said I did.

Why would you even think the mafia was in on this?

The only way you could possibly even think that, is if you're mafia and you know that's exactly what happened

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

I haven't for one second thought that the mafia was involved in the non-flip. YOU said I did.

Why would you even think the mafia was in on this?

The only way you could possibly even think that, is if you're mafia and you know that's exactly what happened

I brought up the mafia because you're calling me mafia

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

I brought up the mafia because you're calling me mafia

I never mentioned the mafia was the reason there was a non-flip

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

if anyone's counting, and I am, that's two scum slips

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

I never mentioned the mafia was the reason there was a non-flip

KK, you may not realize it, but you are committing epic fail here

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
gently caress off and get some reading comprehension

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

I just expected a janitor was to blame.

Night time, laters.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Khris Kruel posted:

Why? Why would you assume everyone in an 93 player game received a PM of the flip if you got a PM after asking a question in-thread and noticing the information wasn't publicly posted?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

flatluigi posted:

gently caress off and get some reading comprehension

dude you're the one claiming all kinds of poo poo I'm saying. Maybe you should?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Flatluigi, are you a more privileged version of me or something hahahaha

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Atoramos posted:

Why? Why would you assume everyone in an 93 player game received a PM of the flip if you got a PM after asking a question in-thread and noticing the information wasn't publicly posted?

why wouldn't you?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

why wouldn't you?

Maybe because the mod said "if you dont know yet then you aint gonna"

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Khris Kruel posted:

why wouldn't you?

what possible purpose would there be to hide the flip in-thread and then PM every single person in the game the flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I agree with both of the above posts.

• Locked thread