Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
The Tirade counterclaim is impossible. Fruity's protection of MMG didn't work and everyone whose tried to target Tirade to get any sort of information has failed.

Scum clearly got the idea for Tirade's role claim after my role claim clearly indicating the scum team isn't that familiar with the Wiki.

Tirade is clearly some unstoppable, untargetable scum freak who can only be killed by a lynch.

We've had these kind of scum in games past and this claim of an unrestricted commuter is clearly a cover-up for Tirade's monsterious collection of scum traits that make him the perfect killer.

As my only weapon I must call upon town to slay the beast.

##vote Tirade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
For the record of this ends up being the last day of play my picks are Mith, Fruity, Sulla, b_t and Splode. But whoever scum turn out to be congrats, we've been completely outplayed.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Yeah I'm so depressed, my gut is not working.

I wish I were scum instead terrible town.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Tirade posted:

We're not confirmed yet. But I trust Gough's claim absolutely because his result on d2 lined up with my own role. And since he claimed first, making up results and saying that he was unsuccessful on me would have been a massively bold thing to do. Gough is town.

Look at the interaction gough and I had on d3: gough was unsuccessful with his n2 action, and, thinking that he was the cop, I told him to move on. I figured that if he had targeted me he'd get the message and not waste another night trying to investigate me when I'd be leaving again on n3 too.

N3, I'm targeted by the actual cop and am forced (kinda annoyingly) to roleclaim. MMG's story was rock solid to me because it was corroborated by my commuting and so I believed him 100% yesterday.

Finally, consider this: scum don't need to build a really loving long narrative in order to win today, so me typing all this out on the phone is pretty wasted effort on my part. If I was scum I'd just join in on the gough train today and be done with it.

It's George W Bush time, motherfuckers. You're either with Gough and I or you're against us.

I'm against Tirade

maybe ODC is a scum statistician

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I have to get ready for work.

##vote Anidav

I'll not be able to check the thread much, if at all this afternoon. I finish at 8 Melbourne time so I can come back in and change my vote before hammer if need be.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Anidav posted:

The Tirade counterclaim is impossible. Fruity's protection of MMG didn't work and everyone whose tried to target Tirade to get any sort of information has failed.

Scum clearly got the idea for Tirade's role claim after my role claim clearly indicating the scum team isn't that familiar with the Wiki.

Tirade is clearly some unstoppable, untargetable scum freak who can only be killed by a lynch.

We've had these kind of scum in games past and this claim of an unrestricted commuter is clearly a cover-up for Tirade's monsterious collection of scum traits that make him the perfect killer.

##vote Tirade

If you're somehow town and we put you on trial for being the worst mafia player in existence, this post right here is going to be "Exhibit A".

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Anidav posted:

##vote Tirade

Clearly.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
##unvote
## vote anidav

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tirade is scum, untargetable and unstoppable. Do not let him and his friend Mithranderp set today's agenda.

I will be invulnerable tonight. My survival is important in lylo conditions. We have one last shot. Slay the beast, the untargetable, unstoppable marauder.

Lynch Tirade and stall the scum war machine.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hear me for I am onto this composition. Tirade went through Fruitys protection using black magic. Corrupt magic that do not play by the rules of our super mario world.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Anidav posted:

Tirade is scum, untargetable and unstoppable. Do not let him and his friend Mithranderp set today's agenda.

I will be invulnerable tonight. My survival is important in lylo conditions. We have one last shot. Slay the beast, the untargetable, unstoppable marauder.

Lynch Tirade and stall the scum war machine.

. . .

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Anidav posted:

Hear me for I am onto this composition. Tirade went through Fruitys protection using black magic. Corrupt magic that do not play by the rules of our super mario world.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I am Toadette, noble commuter of this town. Pretty, wise and beautiful. This is my proclaimation in order to restore balance in our Mario Party 3 (rumble pak sold separately)

We must find and destroy the corrupt save data so that we can continue our quest to satisfy the millennium star.

Tirade is my first target and his corrupt apostle Mithranderp. Destroy them or else our chances are null and Nintendo does not offer extended warranties.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Do not side with the discrediters. Tirade is the cause of Fruitys troubles.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Anidav posted:

Do not side with the discrediters. Tirade is the cause of Fruitys troubles.

Fruitys troubles?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Wait I got mixed up, the doctors troubles. I blame these captain planet avatars.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Tell us more names people. I wanna hear all the Mario names.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

My claim is just. Only a scum with unstoppable or untargetable traits can get past a doctor and Tirade fits that description rather perfectly. No one else does. Tirade does.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Even an unstoppable scum is more likely than an unrestricted commuter. Use your heads here. Tirades cover has holes.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't believe in scum. I think it's just a story mothers use to scare their children.

##vote Old Dirty Cumburgs

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

An Anidav lynch is the perfect shield. Feel the bloodthirst. Do not let victory be taken away by the corrupt thieves of destiny.

They always had the intention to lynch me at some point. It is unfortunate that town has let them fish for other candidates every night.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

##unvote
##vote Anidav

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Anidav posted:

An Anidav lynch is the perfect shield. Feel the bloodthirst. Do not let victory be taken away by the corrupt thieves of destiny.

They always had the intention to lynch me at some point. It is unfortunate that town has let them fish for other candidates every night.

My theory is that there is no scum, but there is a law against deadposting ........

I leave it as an exercise to the viewer to make their choice.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

bell jar posted:

##unvote
##vote Anidav

What's your character name BTW?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Toadette is one of the better female Mario characters. Not annoying like Daisy and not strange like the babies.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

But the lore isn't even sure if Toads have gender.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

:psyduck:
##vote anidav

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

The misdirection has been made. Anidav will likely die today and the town will lose.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

##unvote

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

i have no idea what to do

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lynching me is literally suicide.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Anidav posted:

##vote Tirade

..."Fruity's"?

what has indicated that the wiki will be 100% accurate for this game, anidav? we've had a new role entirely in the statistician as well as some weird role that tommo/bell jar has that allows them to declare alignment to players outside the thread

tirade has actual, tangible evidence backing up his claim whereas you do not. your insistence on the wiki makes me think that you're the liar because you have crafted your claim as per the wiki to be more believable.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Anidav (6): Tirade, Sulla-Marius 88, Tirade, Sulla-Marius 88, black_tangled, Old Dirty Cumburgs, black_tangled, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, black_tangled, Lid, Tirade, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Mithranderp, Splode, Old Dirty Cumburgs, bell jar, everythingWasBees, everythingWasBees
Tirade (2): Kommando, Anidav
Gough Suppressant (1): Sulla-Marius 88, Splode, black_tangled, everythingWasBees, black_tangled, bell jar, everythingWasBees, Splode, bell jar
Old Dirty Cumburgs (1): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
everythingWasBees (0): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
Gwynplaine (0): Sulla-Marius 88, Sulla-Marius 88, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
Fruity Gordo (0): Tirade, Kommando, Kommando, Tirade

Not Voting (5): everythingWasBees, Fruity Gordo, Gough Suppressant, Gwynplaine, whats for dinner

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 22nd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 45 minutes.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

i have no idea what to do

Do you care much for this game any more?

we could just pull the pin and get on with our sunday.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Kommando posted:

Do you care much for this game any more?

we could just pull the pin and get on with our sunday.

It's become kind of nasty and everybody's losing it even for a mafia game but I care enough that I don't want to doom town by an ill-decided vote. I'm not a very good player, but I don't want to be the one to lose it for others.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I'm kinda inclined to think of it as Anidav being Anidav from what little I've seen of him play, rather than him necessarily being scum. Although I'm not really sure what's happening right now.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

At least 2-3 scum are on my lynch train.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

im kinda over it

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Stop trying to lynch the scum. instead realise there is no scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Like looking at today I think GS's suggestion that we all do nothing is suss as gently caress but I don't want to risk lynching the doctor, and ODC's bet of the eating of a hat as well as his self-votes come across as more trying to appear confident than actually being confident.

• Locked thread