Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Okay, I shall play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hello I am here I will read the thread and post more tomorrow.

In the meantime assume the person who posts immediately after this post is scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Never fails.

Also goddamn I had a weekend in the good and in the lose a poo poo ton of money sense.

I am literally the worst at poker gently caress everything.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

The only way to win is to not play. Losing money like that stresses me out so much that I can't even enjoy it.

I didn't lose more than I was planning, I am just mad because I get super competitive in most things and I haven't had a solid win in any competitive event for a while.

I made bad choices and has some bad luck. :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I felt tentative about this earlier. And I still don't know about Cpig, he's the sort of player I have a lot of trouble reading and his voting of Jedit just sort of confirms that for me. But this is a poor defense:

This is disingenuous. Whatever your stance on Ernie's post and the quibbling that followed you can only read the sincerity in with which people like QPQ and PMom were posting.

Also, you were dead right in our last game and I still feel pretty bad about that, especially since I went after you specifically finding fault in your meta-case.

##vote capitalistpig

I'm shooting from the hip but this feels pretty formal for a game one post. Do you normally post like this?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Game one? And yeah I tend to post like that. I've tried to change without much success.

Day one. TAKE IT EASY.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Okay I will say I am in the game now.

I have a night zero investigation (I am cop) and winvirus is scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Amoeba102 posted:

Sorry, you missed Jokephase / fakeclaim time. =(

Who says I am fakeclaiming?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's not a joke, I'm laying an early breadcrumb down so that when I claim cop I won't be countered.

Sure mafia may try to kill or roleblock me, but I'm really bulletproof so good luck with that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

You're good to play with Amoeba, even if you kill my jokes.

I'm confirming that I am confirmed masons with Ninth.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Glockenapfel posted:

Why would you claim this now?

Also Quid that post was awesome. You and Opop are two people I am definitely not inclined to vote today. Pig looks bad to me because he was the second on Ernie, not the first as I originally thought. I'm mostly ignoring the other numerous "joke" votes. I also have some gut paranoia of Pinterest Mom that I can't explain. I'll be back later tonight to review other folks and put down an actual vote.

Because I am bulletproof and so if scum try to kill me they will just waste a night kill.

We've been over this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit are you being defensive because you're scum?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Amoeba I'M NEEDLING JEDIT HERE BACK OFF JEEZ

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit posted:

No, I'm being defensive because being lynched before I can get started is getting pretty loving tiresome. That's part of why I haven't played a game in a while.

(Cue several "humour" votes including at least one scum, so I'm going to bed.)

So who voting you is scum, then?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Amoeba102 posted:

Believed may be too strong. You were definitely seriously considering that it could be real.

I'm seconding this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Winvirus are you scum? y/n/I'm the cop

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

As the confirmed mason bulletproof cop doc, I am uncomfortable with numerrik and propose they be the first voted off.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

I'm asking Glock here and am concerned that you felt the need to jump in to whiteknight. I think that's scummy actually: ##vote Ernie

Real chat: how is not voting the claimed 3p not the immediate move here?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

It is, but Ernie's whiteknighting I think is scummy and don't want that to get missed.

Ernie's posting doesn't strike me as particularly egregious, but I can understand that approach.

I am not planning on moving my vote, however.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

That ##vote:numerrik I had, obviously.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Somber calls for numerik's full claim on day 1, turns out numerik is a bodyguard. Somber then calls for someone to kill numerik. Scum play.

Is...is this a joke post Ninth? Because I don't appreciate joke posts.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

numerrik posted:

Sorry for not posting, it was a busy weekend, but here I am. I am not going to claim, because it will make my wincon a bit harder, but ultimately it involves dunking a mafia during my night action. I am pro-Town.

Man I wonder what's up and why people would push this guy!!!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Because he's new and an Easy Target, duh.

Hey guys I have a weird win con but trust me I'm town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Guys my wincon says I win when my side controls the town and my team can talk to each other during the night and we get a kill during the night. My alignment is uh town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Uggggghhh he's new?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah, three games.

Alright I'll back off.

##unvote

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Not what numerik posted. Do you think he's scum who posted what he did because... he's bad? Because I could say that he's town who posted what he did because he's bad if we're going that route.

I would say that claiming a "pro town" wincon is effectively claiming a non town wincon.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

Doesn't his newness make this even more likely?

I'm a gentleman, SIR.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ninth we should chat in our confirmed masons chat because we are confirmed masons you see.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

You've played in more games this year than numerik has posts in this thread. Did it occur to you that perhaps numerik is poor at expresing himself?

You just got done making a post where you insinuated numerik has a scum alignment. Do you think he's actually scum that made the post he did?

Yes, I think he has a third party alignment. I think new third party could easily say that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Not what you were saying earlier:

Seems to me you're not being very picky with why we should get rid of this guy Keane.

I'm joking about how bad a claim it was by using the most anti town claim and then subverting that by tacking on "oh I am town" at the end, akin to what happened. If you look, you'll see that I called him 3p before, here:

quote="CCKeane" post="443109796"]
[/quote]

I hope this is satisfactory to you, friend ninth.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CCKeane posted:

This is the quote, FRIEND NINTH.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Numerik didn't claim third-party, he claimed a pro-town win condition and stated his full claim as town-aligned.

Yes you big silly, in two different instances and pro-town != town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Pro town does equal town, they mean the same thing.

No, it doesn't.

I mean I don't know what else to say the dude has a different win condition from the one I received!!!

"but ultimately it involves dunking a mafia during my night action. "

THIS SURE AS poo poo AIN'T MINE

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Amoeba102 posted:

People going for policy 3rd Party votes or want to vote Numerrik whilst not thinking he's faking being a pro-town elite bodyguard with th aim to kill scum are inherently scummy.

Yeah this is also fair.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Remember the last time you adamantly voted someone for "lying" in an Ecco game? How did that work out for you?

This is hilarious and now I am 100% pro ninth.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

This is his third game, that alone earns him the benefit of the doubt from me.

"He's a bad player!" is a horrible reason to lynch someone.

Yeah, I'll second this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Yeah you are. You just brought up how he hammered himself in another game as a point against him.

Again numerik claimed a bodyguard ability that can kill a Mafia member who tries to kill his protection target. You're twisting his words and it's very dishonest.

No, he isn't.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think we should step back from numerrick chat atm, because we're not even going in circles, we're going in spheres that are traveling through time right now.

Let's back off and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

You guys are the worst.

I have dodgeball tonight. If I get home at a reasonable hour I'll post more.

• Locked thread