Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Would be more like game of thrones. Wesley would be joffrey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

dMastri posted:

then he grew a beard and mellowed out

Including playing the trombone.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
trying to remember if TNG ever had anyone who was fat.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

The Federation was a veritable utopia without poverty or war. Of course there were no fat people.

Yes. But I meant in a "...stardate whatever, we've rendezvoused with the USS GIRFUY and have quit trying to beam the essexian ambassador aboard because she's fatty fat mcfat and instead geordi and data have rigged a tractor beam to tow her fat arse behind the ship but the fat bitch prob break that too" guest star for one episode kind of way.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I know I'm going to piss people off by saying this, but DS9 was actually my least favorite Star Trek show. I never found the stuff with the space Nazis (Cardassians) or space Jews (Bajorans) to be interesting. And the setting of the space station was too limiting. DS9 was boring, lacked interesting characters, and took itself too seriously. Voyager, even with its massive cheesiness, was a way more entertaining show.

Yes. And if they remade DS9 now they would have a SJW/fatarse character, I bet.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

milkingmycow posted:

Also tromboner.

Yeah, that's the way to go. She's all for that poo poo.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

Do you think all the forehead aliens have to clean out their crinkles with a q tip like you do with one of those wrinkly dogs

Yes, it would be like forehead cheese. You know, similar to the stuff found under the chins and between the various folds of human fatties.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Yaos posted:

I bet 7 of 9 is a huge dominatrix.

I think she'd be the other stereotype. With her lifelong habit of assimilating the inferior and her superior intellect and arse, I believe she would be into letting herself go and handing over the power. I once knew a girl like that only she wasn't a Borg she was a pharmacist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

muscles like this? posted:

That batleth sure is a stupid looking weapon.

Yeah its like the klimgons had really big herbs to chop or something

thats all it is. loving useless as a weapon. not even needed in a kitchen either

• Locked thread