Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think it sucks and sghould be gassed. thotrs??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is this the new thread?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh sorry tl;dr your op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I haven't even opened the Echi one but if it's echipenis then it is surely gotta be quality :smugmrgw:

dem are my thoughts you asked for now I will sleep gently caress all of you fuckers

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
tgere should be a thread where we can get post our thik rods

e: on second thought, this post was off topic, sorry. i don't have anything to say about that thread

Flat Daddy fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Mar 17, 2015

white guy muhammed
Mar 14, 2015

by Ralp
It's bad op, lacks lulz

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
as long as the purchases are computer related

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Silver Alicorn posted:

as long as the purchases are computer related
also they must be ordered on-line and paid for using internet technologies like paypal or bitcoin, none of that caveman brick and mortar or credit card bullshit

obviously they must also be delivered by drone but that just goes without saying

idk idgaf about that thread so i wouldn't mind either way but if smythe has to kill something then it might as well be one i don't post in so :gas: i guess

also :rolldice: :chome:

white guy muhammed
Mar 14, 2015

by Ralp
Idgaf about some nerd's gay kindle purchase (altho kindle is quite win). Gas it IMO.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Keep the thread!

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

conspicuous consumption is bad and lame but if we keep it about computers it might be OK

if echidnapenis keep posting about $100 keycap sets then we should probably close the thread for his own good and/or stage an intervention

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
On a different topic, Dear Lord Smythe could you please make deliberately sniping probable? There's more than one yosposter with a bot that just goes for every single snipe in every single thread sometimes.

VVVV: found a culprit

gonadic io fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Mar 17, 2015

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
no instead please probate when people edit "oh whoops that was the worst snipe" into their post or if they or someone else say that in a followup post

it's not a snipe if it's accidental you illiterate morans

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

keep the thread, move the cat thread to byob or tfr

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

jony ive aces posted:

no instead please probate when people edit "oh whoops that was the worst snipe" into their post or if they or someone else say that in a followup post

it's not a snipe if it's accidental you illiterate morans

agreed

dont bring shame to the game

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gasse

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

part of being a programmer is having mad wads of bills to throw around

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

middle class life is a hollow lockstep march to the grave and buyhing things is the only distraction

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
our lives dont matter and we should all be exterminated

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
i'm here to ridicule the op.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the thread encourages capitalism, an egregious offense against the glorious people's collective

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nobody cares about snipes any more let whoever have their fun

OH GOD SOMEBODY IS POSTING
PLEASE STOP THEMMMMMM

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
g & r thread is great, takes threefive "i just bought a trinket worth more than your salary and threw it out" posts and keeps them in 1 thread

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

colbylol posted:

our lives dont matter and we should all be exterminated

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!

Jonny 290 posted:

nobody cares about snipes any more let whoever have their fun

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the thread is terrible and is full of humblebrag posts (lol at me, for buying this $4000 mac, ha ha ha no particular reason im telling everyone about my big purchase, haha ha ha with my SIX FIGGIES)

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it's perfect for yospos

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Love purchaseing plastic ephemera.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
idgi why are we talking about gassing a computer related thread when the cat picture thread still exists and si clogging up yospos, mlmp

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

idgi why are we talking about gassing a computer related thread when the cat picture thread still exists and si clogging up yospos, mlmp

stfu abt this topic fucker

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

reboot yospos

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

du -hast posted:

you can contain the cat posters, or you can have them destroy every pics thread, every cjs thread, every tech bubble thread and every diy thread from here utnil the end of time

your choice

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

you can contain the cat posters, or you can have them destroy every pics thread, every cjs thread, every tech bubble thread and every diy thread from here utnil the end of time

your choice

if only there was kind of way to stop people from posting, some kind of probation period

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smythe posted:

stfu abt this topic fucker

this sounds like an executive order lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

carry on then posted:

this sounds like an executive order lol

it is. from me.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
make a pittsburgh thread for all pittsburgh and related discussions must go

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
next brain damaged failure to make a :razz: catte threadde :iamafag: comment eats a probe

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the cat thread is bad, sorry. red panda furry moron got pushed to post his stupid bullshit in PI, so can those guys.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sorry dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gas the video games thread for children thread and make them go post in the grey forums with the rest of the babies tia

• Locked thread