Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
Car (Winter) Motorcycle (Not winter)
2. How many vehicles do you have?
3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
Used
4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
2001 Honda Civic
1979 Honda CB650
5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
Civic - $3600
CB650 - $1250

6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
$2000
7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
$600
8. How far is your commute to work?
19 Miles
9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
Not available or feasible
10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle
N/A
11. What country do you live in?
USA
12. What is your gross annual income?
$36,000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I learned only a couple of us are cool dudes who own cool motorcycles.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I fully admit it's a lot easier for me to buy and maintain used vehicles because my dad is a master mechanic and I have learned a lot from him about that poo poo.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

oxsnard posted:

I just stick to thinking "you poor dumb motherfucker"
This is what I think whenever I pass a SUV or large truck when I'm on my motorcycle.

• Locked thread