Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

1. What is your primary form of transportation - car, motorcycle, bicycle, train, bus, taxi, Uber, Lyft, walking (or other)?
Car

2. How many vehicles do you have?
1 for each myself and spouse

3. For current vehicle owners - did you buy new, buy used, or do you lease?
Used from single owners who maintained the vehicles well

4. What brand vehicle do you drive?
Dodge

5. For owners - what was the purchase price of your vehicle, and how long have you owned it?
Both vehicles were in the $10-13k range, paid in cash. Approximately 4 years each.

6. How much do you spend annually on transportation (cab, bus, train-fare/payments/insurance/fuel)?
Honestly, no idea. Too much. Probably $3000-3500, depending on the price of gas.

7. How much do you spend annually on maintenance for your vehicle?
As much as it takes - I've had almost no non-routine maintenance on either of our vehicles and they have 100k & 122k miles. I will also do any work myself, apart from things that require welding or lifting the engine. I am not equipped nor experienced for these.

8. How far is your commute to work?
20ish miles

9. If you do not use public transportation - explain why you do not
I have to get my kids after work. Also, I just looked for a bus route, and it would triple my commute time in the AM, and almost quadruple my PM commute time.

10. If you use public transportation - explain why you do not use a vehicle
N/A

11. What country do you live in?
USA

12. What is your gross annual income?
Sufficient

johnny sack fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Mar 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread