Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Ralp posted:

Well most people probably haven't played this game and even if you have idk how you would recognize it from the map. But you can ask for hints and I THINK there is even a give-away clue hidden in the image. :iiam:

is it ultima underworld?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

klapman posted:

is it ultima underworld?

good guess, but it came out a little after that, and it's a different genre.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[squints around looking for a Swastika in the maze] Ahh, I give up.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

It reminds me of Zelda on the Game Boy but I can't find any evidence to back this up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is it a ys game

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Is it a ys game

I've never heard of that so no. It's a PC game, I probably drew the map in 1996

The tree with a smiley face in the middle of the maze is a tree with a face that can sing.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
it reminds me of the hedge maze puzzles in fool's errand but that's a much older game

trying to think of a game that recent that didn't automap

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's not quite a "hedge maze" but very close, and it's part of a larger game that's not a conventional maze.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
uhhh, zork? really thought the tree was the tree of life from ultima underworld

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's the forest maze from Return to Zork

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
That's a really abstract goatse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

cute anime girl posted:

How can you be proud of wasting your time making a chart over a video game that literally makes no sense to anyone besides you

gently caress off.

• Locked thread