Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm afraid the image you created is completely incomprehensible OP, but congrats on your accomplishment I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played FFVIII and i didn't understand your graph

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got to the last dungeon of FF8 before finding out you could turn the cards from that minigame into items.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I remember figuring out that you could eaisly max health on disc one by refining tents into curagas. I think that was the moment I became a True Gamer.

Nice. I played the game just using draw to junction crap and then gave up on the last dungeon because I didn't like the idea of having to win back all of your menu options

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

cute anime girl posted:

How can you be proud of wasting your time making a chart over a video game that literally makes no sense to anyone besides you

I don't see you offering up any content. gently caress off.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All I've got for stuff like that is that I printed out a bestiary for FFX and put check marks next to monsters as I caught them, because I sat down and spent like 4 or 5 hours capturing 5 of every monster for the ultimate weapon or whatever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

qnqnx posted:

some say that theyve seen gamers using the notes section in the game manuals but, personally, Ive never seen one of them

I did when I was young with Kirby 64, because I got the game for my birthday, but I have a summer birthday and I was away from home on vacation with the family, so I read the manual cover to cover multiple times, getting more and more excited about the game. I used the note section to make Kirby doodles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A square with eyes is Rock Kirby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is it a ys game

• Locked thread