Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

I made it for my own personal use, but now you can use it, too.

Final Fantasy 8 is a fun game. God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

geez...

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

It's items from Final Fantasy 8, and ways to turn them into other items. I guess it would be pretty confusing if you've never played the game.

Here's a bonus tip: I sort of remember some way to make limitless money by buying tents and refining them into something else, or maybe selling tents you make? I'm sure it's easy to figure out- and it's a good way to get money if you're bad at the written exams to get more money from hero colledge. (if the box is square it means you can buy it in a store)

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

No thanks. I'm asexual.

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Well, that's ok. To be honest the game is pretty easy. For some reason it was fun to me as a child to see what I could make by "refining" items.

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Hey sorry to have inflicted posts that aren't good on you. I just thought this was the forum for people who love to game hard or something :rolleye:

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

I remember there was some card you could change into like 100 of the invincible-for-2-minutes potions and on the last boss you could just leave your dudes at 1 hp and limit break her a bunch and win with the potions. ff8 had a lot of stuff that just let you trivialize the game and it owned

This guy gets it. :cool:

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

It's a record of turning items into other items in the video game Finaly Fantasy 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Gross.

• Locked thread