Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I appreciated your ridiculous nonsense picture, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Sorry about your autism, hope you were able to rise above it tho
ARE able to rise above it. Nobody talks about him in the past tense!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Were you able to successfully teach your GF magic?
You honestly think this guy has a GF?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

if anyones got some old maps they drew on graph paper please post those as well

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

cute anime girl posted:

I have cheat codes written down on a piece of paper taped on the cover of "Apocalypse" for the PSX if you want me to post that
This is literally and unironically something you should do.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I did when I was young with Kirby 64, because I got the game for my birthday, but I have a summer birthday and I was away from home on vacation with the family, so I read the manual cover to cover multiple times, getting more and more excited about the game. I used the note section to make Kirby doodles
First you draw a circle, then you add the eyes. Add some arms and legs, and presto! It's Kirby!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

A square with eyes is Rock Kirby
Actually, Rock Kirby is a chiseled and masculine statue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i found my gamefaqs printed out Rage list for FFVI with most of the rages checked off when i was cleaning out some old stuff recently

e: also found those long-rear end passwords for transferring data from golden sun 1 to 2, that was brutal
Almost takes as long as a cave in Golden Sun.

• Locked thread