Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
we need more people like you OP, the guy that made the armor calculator for monster hunter is probably one of the most important people in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

if you have a girlfriend you wouldn't know real magic anyway

program666
Aug 22, 2013

I scribbled a lot of poo poo on a piece of paper to find out the minimum amount of geo symbols I would need to move on a given map in disgaea to blow up every geo panel, and end up extrapolating the general rules and they are still well burnt in my brain, it goes like this:
- you can aways blow every geo panel if you have at least the same amount of colors in geo symbols minus one (plus the null);
- you can easily blow every geo panel by just positioning every geo symbol in the geo panels with the color that don't exist in geo symbols, for example: with the geo symbols null green blue red, and the geo panels green blue red yellow you should position every geo symbol on the yellow color, being careful to leave the null apart from the others and explode the geo symbol furthest away from the null, so it will explode last. But that's not aways possible or easy so you have the general rule for minimal steps, like explained next;
- the first geo symbol (that you will explode) goes in the color that don't exist (like yellow above), the second one also goes in that color, the third goes in the color that is equal the first geo symbol, the fourth goes in the color of the second geo symbol and so on. Keeping this in mind you can easily find ways to do a geo chain that will explode every geo panel by only moving like 2 geo symbols or so.

yw

• Locked thread