Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
my fav scrubs episode is probably the one where j.d asks everyone what itd be like if they orchestrated the 9/11 terror attacks. and then everyone in the hospital takes turns fantasizing about what it'd be like if they did it. And at the end of the episode jd saves the patients life and everyone realizes that they were going about this all wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
My favorite friends episode is the one where Ross is going on a first date with rachel. but he accidentally schedules the date for the same night that hes going on a date with a second Rachel in tje same restaurant. so he has to switch between them and he bumps into a waiter and the waiter spills stuff on him etc, at the end pf the episode things rachel finds out and breaks up with him. i dont remember the title of the episode. the b plot of the episode was that monica said phoebe's life sooo easy and phoebe said monicas life was easier at the same time and they switched bodies

Miss Psychosis

no they will not posted:

my fav scrubs episode is probably the one where j.d asks everyone what itd be like if they orchestrated the 9/11 terror attacks. and then everyone in the hospital takes turns fantasizing about what it'd be like if they did it. And at the end of the episode jd saves the patients life and everyone realizes that they were going about this all wrong

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Larsen pork products

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

no they will not posted:

you are misremembering. at the end of the episode it turns out turk actually did do the 9/11 attacks.

joke_explainer

my favorite episode of friends was the one where ross was riding his motorcycle and he ended up going back in time and it turned into a horse after he went through the time portal. with the help of his friend's grandparents, who look just like them, he solves a mystery just in time to ride his horse back through the portal. he then wakes up in bed... was it all a dream? but his motorcycle is right there in bed next to him, so you know it was real.

edit: it was the old west episode if you only remember the costumes

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 20, 2015

Afro Doug

i love the seinfeld episode where everyone was jewish

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

you are misremembering. at the end of the episode it turns out turk actually did do the 9/11 attacks.

Haha

dogcrash truther
They call him "Turk" because you can't trust him!

dogcrash truther
my favoreite epuisode of Modern Family is the one where they go on the road trip and the grandma wants to show everyoen the house she grew up in so of course they have to go off the main road and theyre going down the dirt road and they get in an ACCIDENT and then the Misfit shows up and its totally fucken hilarious, he's like "I was buried alive" lol and then he shoots them all except the grandma she raises her head like a parched old turkey hen crying for water and she's all "Bailey Boy, Bailey Boy!" lmao giood episode. george lopez guest stars as the Misfit.

FartGhost

frasier visits adolf hitler and they both try really hard to impress eachother. frasier has to hide wacky stuff about his life while hitler has to hide things like nazi symbols and his involvement in the holocaust

cuntman.net

FartGhost posted:

frasier visits adolf hitler and they both try really hard to impress eachother. frasier has to hide wacky stuff about his life while hitler has to hide things like nazi symbols and his involvement in the holocaust

joke_explainer

my synopsis was based on a real tv show, Renegade, Season 4 Episode 16, 'Rio Reno'. What happens is exactly what I described

i am he

FartGhost posted:

lol

dogcrash truther

FartGhost posted:

ah aha

i am he

Ray Romano found a bug in his spaghetti and suspected his brother put it in (infamous line "I'm your brother not a bugger"). the film noir inspired one, it was all in black and white. ray then learns about entomophagy and only eats bugs until he loses a tooth. guest appearance from Steve Harvey as dream beetle sealed the deal.

mycophobia

BYOB Ross posted:

Ray Romano found a bug in his spaghetti and suspected his brother put it in (infamous line "I'm your brother not a bugger"). the film noir inspired one, it was all in black and white. ray then learns about entomophagy and only eats bugs until he loses a tooth. guest appearance from Steve Harvey as dream beetle sealed the deal.

lmao

google THIS

My favorite episode of home improvement was the one where Tim accidentally runs over a homeless guy. As it happens, he is already doing a series on casket-building on Tool Time, so he gets Al and eventually his whole family involved in building a casket with "more power" and burying the John Doe with dignity while also concealing his death from the cops. Wilson delivers a beautiful eulogy and then the casket's neon lights short out and it catches on fire so they quickly dump it in the hole in Tim's back yard and it shatters into a million pieces so they just fill it in and awkwardly pretend that nothing happened. They learn a lot about mortality and working together and grow closer as a family.

GEExCEE

whenever homer says d'oh... classic

GEExCEE

bart and millhouse get into a twitter war to see who can get the most tweets when bart bets him that he'll "eat his shorts" if millhouse is more e-popular! but what kind of family lesson will young bart learn when it turns out that MILLHOUSE is the trending one? rated pg for a picture of kim kardashian's rear end. 7:00-7:30.

mycophobia

GEExCEE posted:

bart and millhouse get into a twitter war to see who can get the most tweets when bart bets him that he'll "eat his shorts" if millhouse is more e-popular! but what kind of family lesson will young bart learn when it turns out that MILLHOUSE is the trending one? rated pg for a picture of kim kardashian's rear end. 7:00-7:30.

would be absolutely unsurprised if this were a real episode synopsis

in fact, it's not even outlandish enough

yeah actually they will

mycophobia posted:

would be absolutely unsurprised if this were a real episode synopsis

in fact, it's not even outlandish enough

that was a futurama episode

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

dogcrash truther posted:

my favoreite epuisode of Modern Family is the one where they go on the road trip and the grandma wants to show everyoen the house she grew up in so of course they have to go off the main road and theyre going down the dirt road and they get in an ACCIDENT and then the Misfit shows up and its totally fucken hilarious, he's like "I was buried alive" lol and then he shoots them all except the grandma she raises her head like a parched old turkey hen crying for water and she's all "Bailey Boy, Bailey Boy!" lmao giood episode. george lopez guest stars as the Misfit.

That's actually a depressing short story I read.

----------------

yeah actually they will
S05E12 - The One With Joey's Roller Blades - Ross meets Phoebe in his apartment to hang out, and in one of his trademark rages accidentally kills her... or does he? Find out in this emmy award winning episode as Chandler tries to find out the truth... before it's too late. Meanwhile, Joey discovers roller blades.

i am he

no they will not posted:

S05E12 - The One With Joey's Roller Blades - Ross meets Phoebe in his apartment to hang out, and in one of his trademark rages accidentally kills her... or does he? Find out in this emmy award winning episode as Chandler tries to find out the truth... before it's too late. Meanwhile, Joey discovers roller blades.

lol

Ace of Baes
my favorite episode of Cougar Town is the one where all of the main characters go camping and are picked off one by one by a pack of wild cougars, and at the end of the episode you see the cougars fighting over one of their severed heads

----------------

Ace of Baes
i like the episode of American Dad where Stan discovers the horrible atrocities commited by the cia and decides to overthrow the capitalist system from the inside for the greater glory of the proletariat, meanwhile Roger leads a roving gang of transgender bikers who violently vivisect bigoted yokels and film it in a sepia lens for a combination snuff film/art project, Steve has to deal with a bad case of back acne before the swim meet

----------------

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
my favourite episode of the nanny was when fran drescher (the eponymous "nanny") was packing the kids lunch and she ended up putting some wacky item in the bag and when the kid called her on it she did this little quip and turned to the camera to do her trademark nasally laugh but she wouldn't stop laughing. you could see the kids walk off the set but she just keeps laughing louder and louder but when you try to turn the channel its the nanny and shes still laughing why won't she just stop laughing

weird

by zen death robot

no they will not posted:

My favorite friends episode is the one where Ross is going on a first date with rachel. but he accidentally schedules the date for the same night that hes going on a date with a second Rachel in tje same restaurant. so he has to switch between them and he bumps into a waiter and the waiter spills stuff on him etc, at the end pf the episode things rachel finds out and breaks up with him. i dont remember the title of the episode. the b plot of the episode was that monica said phoebe's life sooo easy and phoebe said monicas life was easier at the same time and they switched bodies

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

suicide bi cop posted:

i like the episode of American Dad where Stan discovers the horrible atrocities commited by the cia and decides to overthrow the capitalist system from the inside for the greater glory of the proletariat, meanwhile Roger leads a roving gang of transgender bikers who violently vivisect bigoted yokels and film it in a sepia lens for a combination snuff film/art project, Steve has to deal with a bad case of back acne before the swim meet

that show is so chock full of random poo poo you just have to lol

----------------

yeah actually they will
bump

Bwee
good thread

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Bwee posted:

good thread

Commie NedFlanders

no they will not posted:

no they will not posted:

FartGhost posted:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Wertjoe

my fav friends episode is the one where chandler walks in on joey masturbating to some hentai action figures and hes like "Could you BE ANY WEIRDER!" but then joey gets on tumblr and a bunch of sjw people show up to the coffee house and gunther bans chandler for life.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
i don't like friends, and im pretty sure the first byob thread i ever made was about that

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
the episode of it's always sunny in philadelphia where the gang gets stuck in the house of someone whose vase they are trying to steal and it turns out the family whose house they invaded is in the midst of the mom running of away with the best friend of the dad and they all have southern accents but at the end it's revealed hey are asian american is pretty funny

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i am he posted:

lmfao

----------------

ron color
Kevin James realizes he can have ice cream for breakfast, he starts eating a bunch of ice cream. but is it just regular ice cream? He finishes one bowl after another and his family and friends start to get worried. it's on his face an clothes, it gets everywhere, everytime they come home hes in a new room and covered in ice cream. and it doesnt look like hes gonna stop anytime soon, he says stuff like, " yeah? and I'll scream if you try to take this ice cream away" eventually he just starts using his hands. His wife pleads with him, "Where are you even gettin gall this ice cream from!" the ice cream is vanilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

ron color posted:

Kevin James realizes he can have ice cream for breakfast, he starts eating a bunch of ice cream. but is it just regular ice cream? He finishes one bowl after another and his family and friends start to get worried. it's on his face an clothes, it gets everywhere, everytime they come home hes in a new room and covered in ice cream. and it doesnt look like hes gonna stop anytime soon, he says stuff like, " yeah? and I'll scream if you try to take this ice cream away" eventually he just starts using his hands. His wife pleads with him, "Where are you even gettin gall this ice cream from!" the ice cream is vanilla

lol

• Locked thread